Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To the People that Text the Radio after the game  (Read 2215 times)
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 19:05:38 »

you would think so wouldnt you, but every time i've seen him play he never stays wide. always tries to beat his man & come inside, which is frustrating. as a full back playing against him you would read it every time.

in a 4-5-1 you need the wingers to stay wide & hog the touchline, then get to the byline & whip crosses in. town never do that, we just hoof it into the corner & expect him to chase it. or hoof it to rory so he can flick it on to nobody
glos_robin

« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 19:36:26 »

i was there and i texted in on the way back, it was a stupid formation, the performance wasn't awful but the players don't know the system.
add on top of that fallon was knackered from saturdays match and it meant we had nothing going forward, when we did get the cross in there was no one in the box.

we shouldn't expect a win at tranmere, but equally we shouldn't go with the sole aim of shutting them down, our back line will make mistakes and holding out for a draw is asking for trouble.

also why can't we defend any type of cross and why is the opposition player at the back post never marked?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 16:35:55 »

good performance, crap formation....not enough support for fallon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: