Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is a thread for moaning about refugees and stuff.  (Read 50705 times)
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 22:54:18 »

Multi culti- go feck off. The absorption into nothingness. Ah, but what about the curries?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 22:58:18 »

Don't expect moi do be insulted into framing the argument surrounding a media manipulated kid. Can you sink further? Think again left wing cunts.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 23:05:58 »

The banner was going to say 'bath Reds' on it. It's literally no more a political statement reflecting the entire can add than when we had the Di Canio banners a few years ago

Things get better but they never get good
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 23:07:22 »

This is how you deal with Zionist nation plundering cunts. Your 'victimhood' is fast becoming apparent as a pack of lies. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hxdq8_give-me-back-my-pen-putin-will-make-you-tremble-in-your-dreams-with-his-rage-fury-a-must-watch_shortfilms
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 23:15:26 »

Not in my name or the countless of number of women raped by your 'feel good factor' enterprise. Fuck off and see the truth gullible cunt. Makes you feel all good about yourself.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 23:18:54 »

I thought the'd taken the word gullible out of the dictionary ?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 23:23:24 »

To be fair I think we were all getting a bit parochial and weird on the subject, thankfully Dosser's now involved, should put a stop to that.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 23:34:36 »

I'm not good with computers guys, but one thing I can advise, don't allow an emotional scene to circumscribe the discussion about the economic migrant situation. May the blood be upon the hands of those who facilitated and precipitated this shite storm.

No matter of flags and confetti will disguise the roots of this.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, September 11, 2015, 00:42:12 »

To be fair I think we were all getting a bit parochial and weird on the subject, thankfully Dosser's now involved, should put a stop to that.

I don't know, I signed up tonight to be in a quiz team for the Harbour Project. Head fucked.
Combe Down

« Reply #39 on: Friday, September 11, 2015, 05:34:58 »

I think the right decision has been made.

I'm all for people helping others but politicising a fanbase doesn't sit right with me. I go to football as an escape from all this stuff as much as anything else and I'm sure it's the same for many others, this has just caused unnecessary tension.
Regardless of the subject matter or your motives you shouldn't use an occasion such as a football match to pedal an outside issue, it's a slippery slope to go down and you are never going to be representative of the entire fanbase. Leave people to enjoy the football, there are many other ways to get your point across.

Hear hear!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, September 11, 2015, 06:27:21 »

I'd have supported the banner personally, but I can see why some of our fans have taken offence - not just at the politicisation but also at the assumption that they were all in favour of the 'Refugees Welcome' sentiment.  I think we've all learned a lesson.

Importantly though, I hope that this episode hasn't taken the wind out of Jay's sails and that he continues with the (apolitical) fan displays - which add colour and excitement to the experience of a match day.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #41 on: Friday, September 11, 2015, 07:21:14 »

I think the right decision has been made.

I'm all for people helping others but politicising a fanbase doesn't sit right with me. I go to football as an escape from all this stuff as much as anything else and I'm sure it's the same for many others, this has just caused unnecessary tension.
Regardless of the subject matter or your motives you shouldn't use an occasion such as a football match to pedal an outside issue, it's a slippery slope to go down and you are never going to be representative of the entire fanbase. Leave people to enjoy the football, there are many other ways to get your point across.

This!
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, September 11, 2015, 08:15:41 »

I'd have supported the banner personally, but I can see why some of our fans have taken offence - not just at the politicisation but also at the assumption that they were all in favour of the 'Refugees Welcome' sentiment.  I think we've all learned a lesson.

Importantly though, I hope that this episode hasn't taken the wind out of Jay's sails and that he continues with the (apolitical) fan displays - which add colour and excitement to the experience of a match day.

Dunno. Currently weighing it up. Some of the shit getting thrown my way about me personally is still coming in, and those people can get fucked. So I'm going to see how an Oxford away display goes and if I am still getting it I'll call it a day.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, September 11, 2015, 08:28:25 »

Don't expect moi do be insulted into framing the argument surrounding a media manipulated kid. Can you sink further? Think again left wing cunts.

This is how you deal with Zionist nation plundering cunts. Your 'victimhood' is fast becoming apparent as a pack of lies. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hxdq8_give-me-back-my-pen-putin-will-make-you-tremble-in-your-dreams-with-his-rage-fury-a-must-watch_shortfilms

I'd rather be a left wing cunt than a right wing cunt, mate.

You're looking to Putin for a good example?! You're actually hysterical.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Flashheart

« Reply #44 on: Friday, September 11, 2015, 08:30:54 »

Don't be too hard on Dossy, he's just worried about the invasion of the lizard people.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: