Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 64   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play off final tickets  (Read 191407 times)
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 20:26:04 »

Is it pay on the day?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 20:35:48 »

My nine came.... 3 concessions but all full price on ticket.....does this mean I could of bought 9 concessions and got in?!

Apologies if asked already as haven't read back....

I noticed that
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 20:46:42 »

Preston fans have reported the same with the concession tickets, no doubt a time saving plan and reduce printing costs.  Wycombe are advertising pay on the day for their game after stating ticketmaster taking tickets off sale tomorrow.  Looks like we might have around 50k when you add in the football league hangers on, friends and family, corporate and club Wembley holders.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 21:03:30 »

Preston fans have reported the same with the concession tickets, no doubt a time saving plan and reduce printing costs.  Wycombe are advertising pay on the day for their game after stating ticketmaster taking tickets off sale tomorrow.  Looks like we might have around 50k when you add in the football league hangers on, friends and family, corporate and club Wembley holders.

Well according to Coopers phone in Jack Stephens wanted 48 tickets for family  Eek
Have to beat the conference total
STFCDude3

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 21:15:30 »

Fenchurch line, then to Marylebone, then Wembley Stadium
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 21:16:25 »

oh...........that part of Essex
STFCDude3

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 21:19:00 »

oh...........that part of Essex

As opposed to...?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 21:34:19 »

Div 1 and 2 play offs not included in Club Wembley membership only Championship playoffs. My Company has em. I'm off to cup final week after.

Clems Army!
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 22:11:41 »

As opposed to...?

If it was Harlow I could have met you for a pint at Liverpool St
STFCDude3

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 22:14:45 »

If it was Harlow I could have met you for a pint at Liverpool St

Unfortunately I'm coming from South essex. If I was on the Colchester - Liverpool St line, it would've been good to get a pint.

Saying that, in sure there's a pub near Wembley station Smiley
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 22:16:16 »

That is piss poor, In fact embarrassing whatever the reasons or excuses.
10,0000 down on the previous times. What a great moral boosting vote of confidence to the football club. Disappointed when you see the mighty Boro selling out in 5 hours and still want more.

What a load of bollocks, it's more than double our a average attendance and is reflective of the true size of the club. About 20k is about as high as our support will ever get even with a prolonged period in the Championship, our crowds weren't even that great in the Prem.  The Millwall match was the novelty of the first time at the new Wembley and the Chesterfield game was boosted by cheaper tickets and the Di Canio feel good effect so hardly surprising we are down compared to them.
You really need to get off your high horse and stop this superfan rubbish and criticising anyone who has other priorities or a life outside of Swindon Town FC.  When you combine this with boardroom power struggles, negative news stories and a damp squib end to the season it's hardly surprising there's some apathy. For the record I'm going but with the trains, shit kick-off time etc it's a right ballache so can understand people not bothering.

Your throwaway comment about Boro is nonsense too, hardly surprising they sold out sharpish they are now a considerably bigger club than us and were averaging 30k in the Premier League not that long ago so hardly a like for like comparison. Also no matter how you spin it the Championship play-off final is far more high profile so is always going to attract a lot more people.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 22:35:59 by theakston2k » Logged
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 22:27:49 »

Good post theak .Some really good points there and for the record we have the same size crowd and are in the same division as my 1st game in 1975.I have still had a fab time supporting stfc would not change it for the world.We are what we are and it is what it is ( I hate those phrases by the way)those that do go enjoy it and those who want to main please don't sit near me ( I am sure you can find a spare seat somewhere) oh and as for the fa and Wembley if you were not so greedy this would have sold out by now .What do I know though as I am only a working class football fan  Beers Pint Crash Bad Mood
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 22:29:48 »

Oops I mean moan not main ..dickhead Crying
EldeneRed

« Reply #763 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 22:54:46 »

My first Wembley experience, and I am looking forward to it no matter what the outcome.

I'm sure Jay's efforts in the mosaic will make quite the atmospheric spectacle too, so selling out doesn't matter all that much.

I am just excited for the occasion, and hopefully we'll get a result too!
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 07:32:22 »

What a load of bollocks, it's more than double our a average attendance and is reflective of the true size of the club. About 20k is about as high as our support will ever get even with a prolonged period in the Championship, our crowds weren't even that great in the Prem.  The Millwall match was the novelty of the first time at the new Wembley and the Chesterfield game was boosted by cheaper tickets and the Di Canio feel good effect so hardly surprising we are down compared to them.
You really need to get off your high horse and stop this superfan rubbish and criticising anyone who has other priorities or a life outside of Swindon Town FC.  When you combine this with boardroom power struggles, negative news stories and a damp squib end to the season it's hardly surprising there's some apathy. For the record I'm going but with the trains, shit kick-off time etc it's a right ballache so can understand people not bothering.

Your throwaway comment about Boro is nonsense too, hardly surprising they sold out sharpish they are now a considerably bigger club than us and were averaging 30k in the Premier League not that long ago so hardly a like for like comparison. Also no matter how you spin it the Championship play-off final is far more high profile so is always going to attract a lot more people.

Still doesn't explain why we're 11,000 down this time though does it..
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 64   Go Up
Print
Jump to: