Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 64   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play off final tickets  (Read 192093 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 16:55:36 »

Well into the 60's it seems.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #451 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 17:09:37 »

Well into the 60's it seems.

Name them.
Norfolkred

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 17:20:45 »

Now going through the process of purchasing two more play off final tickets, this time for the Monday! Getting expensive, hotel booked on top of cost of travel.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 18:28:01 »

No & I think it's absolute disgrace, my Mrs ordered the kids a t-shirt the same day 99p P&P and they've arrived !!!  Bad Mood Bad Mood

Bit strong. Was only wondering, mainly as I'd ideally like to hand out a few before we travel as not all going from the same place at the same time etc etc.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 19:12:02 »

The club were going through the tickets on Tuesday, and then these had to be sent to Ticketmaster for them to be sent out.

At the earliest I was expecting them was today, which Batch did. I haven't received mine yet, so I'd expect them either Mon/Tues as I'd expect them to be sent recorded for the £3 fee.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 20:00:56 »

Some people have claimed that their's have arrived already. I'm not that fussed. If it comes to Thursday and it's still not here I'll start worrying...

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
scott

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 20:43:57 »

I can't remember wot happened previous years, I just expected a better service wot with all the extra add ons, maybe I'm excited for my 6 year old son who doesn't even know he's going cos he thought I was working....
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 06:23:33 »

Anyone seen anything on latest you can buy tickets. Eg is there an option to pick up at stadium?
sal66

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 06:47:05 »

I'm helping to organise a coach from home town of Warminster...family and all that....usually fills up in two days.....this time it's a struggle, so we are stuck with a mini coach thing.

Most refusals point to the cost of tickets and then on costs making it too steep.

People getting fed up with being ripped off.

I played football for many many years and followed the town since 1979. In all that time the FA has done fuck all for me...player or fan...

That is all.

We are having the same problem of a lack of interest - currently have booked less than half the number of coaches we took against Millwall.

Today is the last day to book seats with SAS Travel as the coaches have to be ordered tonight.

We will only be ordering the number of coaches that we have filled when we close at 4pm today.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #459 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 07:26:38 »

The three I went with last time (and the time before) aren't going this time, but I'm taking another four people who have never been before. Swings and roundabouts.
Indeed, I am taking my mate who came last time and my step daughter who has never been before. I still hope for 25k+

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #460 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 07:42:17 »

Indeed, I am taking my mate who came last time and my step daughter who has never been before. I still hope for 25k+

I´d like to think so but we must be around (at least?) 5k short of that figure at this moment.  It's hard to see where these 'extras' are going to come from.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 07:54:51 »

A couple of my City supporting pals expressed an interest in going. I refused to entertain it because I know full well that they want to go in hope that Town lose.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 08:01:51 »

Based on the above it appears we're going to take a little over 20k. I thought the figure would be lower than previous visits, but 10k lower? Yikes!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 08:06:52 »

Based on the above it appears we're going to take a little over 20k. I thought the figure would be lower than previous visits, but 10k lower? Yikes!

Ah who cares? It'll be a intimate gig for those who truly care.*

*This doesn't include people are unable to attend because they live abroad, are on holiday, cannot afford the trip or simply don't support Swindon Town.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 08:07:24 »

I don't think I could ever predict the mind of a "fair weather fan". I wasn't surprised we had 30k plus against Millwall. It was 17 years since the last time plus this was the new all singing, all dancing Wembley.

I was more surprised that we took 30k plus against Chesterfield for a tin pot cup final that doesn't really mean that much. Yes I would have loved to win it but it wasn't long since we last went there and I would definitely not hold it in such high regard as a play off final.

Now we have a BIG game and looks like we'll struggle to 22k, if that. It's quite bizarre really. My only thoughts are perhaps the prices were lower for the JPT and dare I mention the PDC factor?! Other than that I'm bemused.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 17, 2015, 08:09:15 by Paolo69 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 64   Go Up
Print
Jump to: