Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 64   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play off final tickets  (Read 191340 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 13:39:19 »

Another point, if people are stuck for travel, there are spaces on my coach I believe.

And National Express are doing coaches from Swindon Bus Station direct to Wembley Stadium for around £21.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 13:53:36 »

Thanks 4D.  Can't get into the seating plan from my phone, so will go on the laptop when I get home.  From what you're seeing is  it that Blocks 102, 103 and 104 just haven't been released?

I would assume they haven't been released yet
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 14:46:25 »

Just spoke to the Box Office and the chap said based on how they usually release seats, the next block to be released will be 504 and then they will release the top tier seats on the opposite side.  That means the cheapest seats in the top tiers will only be released if the others all sell.  Money grabbing bastards!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 14:48:55 »

And National Express are doing coaches from Swindon Bus Station direct to Wembley Stadium for around £21.

As NE have a contract with Wembley its worth checking from wherever you are if there's a coach to the stadium. Could work out a lot cheaper.

Still hoping to go by train myself, only getting back is the problem..

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 15:11:04 »

Just spoke to the Box Office and the chap said based on how they usually release seats, the next block to be released will be 504 and then they will release the top tier seats on the opposite side.  That means the cheapest seats in the top tiers will only be released if the others all sell.  Money grabbing bastards!

Wankers. No chance of those £30 tickets being made available then.
lambourn red

« Reply #395 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 15:39:54 »

They will have to release the £30 tickets soon as I would imagine there are lots holding off until they are available.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 15:42:40 »

That is disgusting, so they only release the cheap seats if all the others seats sell, I can see the point about not opening everywhere together to keep fans together but surely open all ticket priced sections and then keep opening until full

There must be someone somewhere they can be reported to for doing this - surely it's false advertising
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 15:46:58 »

Did the box office give any indication as to how sales are going?  It would be catastrophic if we failed to fill our allocation due to Wembley holding back the cheaper tickets. Surely it's better to fill the cheap seats earn revenue from bar sales etc rather people watching on TV. Corporate hospitality winds me up money grabbing swines. Too many company executives being given freebies a sweetners wankers! X  Suicide
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 16:26:05 »

Blimey.  I'm almost (almost!) starting to feel smug about not going.   Cheesy
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 16:57:46 »

Did the box office give any indication as to how sales are going?  It would be catastrophic if we failed to fill our allocation due to Wembley holding back the cheaper tickets. Surely it's better to fill the cheap seats earn revenue from bar sales etc rather people watching on TV. Corporate hospitality winds me up money grabbing swines. Too many company executives being given freebies a sweetners wankers! X  Suicide

No, because the chap was more interested in telling me about all the other events that they're currently dealing with.  He must have mentioned Arsenal and the FA Cup Final about 5 times until I told him that I was only interested in the League 1 Play Off Final!

They will have to release the £30 tickets soon as I would imagine there are lots holding off until they are available.

It's unfair that they haven't been released already.  I personally wouldn't have bought them, because want a better view.  However, plenty of others might, but have been forced to buy more expensive ones for fear of the cheap ones not becoming available.  They've got people over a barrel.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 17:14:21 »

STFC Store ‏@STFCStore  2m2 minutes ago
We are currently at 18,000 for our play off final at Wembley #playyourpart

So only 2k compared to yesterday near 10k
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 17:20:53 »

So only 2k compared to yesterday near 10k

That's pretty disappointing. I did mention in another thread earlier in the season that we might not break 26k. Plenty of time to go I guess.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 17:35:54 »

Third time at Wembley in 5 years, the team barely turned up the last two times, transport is a massive ball ache this year and Wembley are being greedy cunts making it difficult to access the amount of tickets you want in the cheaper seats if you can get any at all.

It's hardly surprising. Still be a solid 22,000-23,000 there though I would think/hope.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 17:41:18 »

I reckon we'll stall at 25k

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: Friday, May 15, 2015, 17:45:14 »

Just for reference. In 2010 we'd sold 28k in 4 days. Obviously a 17 year wait would have contributed to that.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 64   Go Up
Print
Jump to: