Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 64   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play off final tickets  (Read 191371 times)
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 17:45:47 »

what the fuck is going on?!

Telling me i cannot buy tickets!!

Season ticket holder last 6 years plus and getting one next season!! FFS!

Is your season ticket linked correctly to the account?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 17:51:03 »

Is your season ticket linked correctly to the account?

how do i check that dogs??

Clems Army!
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 17:56:51 »

Go to my account and under the section click on find season tickets. If nothing is there click on find season tickets and put in your client ref (on your season ticket) and any other details. Should then automatically link up.
how do i check that dogs??
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 18:18:27 »

111 is where the cool kids are going...

I'm guessing you're in 9 or something then?
Wooly

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 18:37:57 »

anyone know if its 9 per transaction or 9 per client number?? potentially 20+ would like to get us all together Hmmm

Used to sit in the Arkells before finally discovering the joys of the town end.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:05:00 »

anyone know if its 9 per transaction or 9 per client number?? potentially 20+ would like to get us all together Hmmm

It let me add more than 9 to my basket, but I didn't actually pay, so not sure whether it would have told me I had too many then?

Has anyone actually been able to choose a specific row and seat numbers in their chosen block online or do you just have to take what it offers you? 
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:09:30 »

9 per client number
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:10:06 »

I bought 20 yesterday no probs. It's only 9 per client number. Had to take what it gave me though Jo. Couldn't find anyway of choosing specific seats or rows other than playing the system and sticking loads in your "basket" and the deleting the ones you don't want. Pretty long process that one though - and it might time you out!
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:10:42 »

It let me add more than 9 to my basket, but I didn't actually pay, so not sure whether it would have told me I had too many then?

Has anyone actually been able to choose a specific row and seat numbers in their chosen block online or do you just have to take what it offers you? 

No.  They allocate the row and seat numbers, otherwise there would be odd single seats in lots of places that would be hard to sell.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:13:18 »

Preston already at 16K.

Well if people who have been to games nearly all season can't get a ticket until tomorrow I guess we will be behind (I'm not bitter  Wink )

Cats are better than dogs FACT
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:18:28 »

Well if people who have been to games nearly all season can't get a ticket until tomorrow I guess we will be behind (I'm not bitter  Wink )

Think they were complaining that people who haven't been all season but bought a ticket for the home leg got priority over others that had been to loads of games. They have no loyalty points system like we do.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:24:22 »

Thanks guys, I thought there was no way you could specify.  The block we would prefer currently only has £80 seats on sale.  I just don't know whether to wait until they release the cheaper ones or go elsewhere.  I wish they'd just release them all at once to be honest.  It's not exactly cheap, so would be nice to sit where we want.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:24:52 »

Think they were complaining that people who haven't been all season but bought a ticket for the home leg got priority over others that had been to loads of games. They have no loyalty points system like we do.

It gives us something to moan about but I can't see any reason why 100+ points for tickets couldn't have been in place today.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:44:01 »

It gives us something to moan about but I can't see any reason why 100+ points for tickets couldn't have been in place today.

I can understand your frustration mate. I'd be the same in your position. By the sounds of things though, we'll have sold a maximum of about 7k before tomorrow. If you can't find yourself a decent seat from the remaining 23k then you're probably a little too fussy. :-)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 19:48:39 »

Thanks guys, I thought there was no way you could specify.  The block we would prefer currently only has £80 seats on sale.  I just don't know whether to wait until they release the cheaper ones or go elsewhere.  I wish they'd just release them all at once to be honest.  It's not exactly cheap, so would be nice to sit where we want.

They release in blocks to cut down on the areas they need to staff if they under sell, it's a stadium thing really.  They do the same with Twickenham as well.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 64   Go Up
Print
Jump to: