Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 64   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play off final tickets  (Read 191423 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 12:27:55 »

When I was logged on earlier this morning, it was clear that they are only selling in a limited number of blocks at the moment and presumably will be releasing more later.  I had to choose and then delete from my 'basket' a couple of times to be able to get a feel for what the difference is between the different Categories before I made a final choice, if that's any help to others.

This is what happened in 2010.  They only released specific blocks at a time.  We got ours early and then better seats were released a few days later.  It's difficult to know whether to wait a few days to see if the same happens.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 12:43:30 »

According to the adver, FGW might be putting some trains on after all...
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 12:47:16 »

Someone asked FGW that question yesterday ( may have seen it posted on the Swindon FB page ) and the reply was no due to Network rail engineering works.
Of course if there's money to be made...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 12:50:05 »

Going to be down to Network Rail, as the engineering works for the electricfication of the line has been planned for months, and it's not just Swindon affected, as it affects three main lines :

https://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/Swindon2015

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 12:58:43 »

Either way the view isn't that bad anywhere, best seats view wise are probably towards the back end of the bottom tier or the middle tier.
paddieu

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:01:49 »

Going to be down to Network Rail, as the engineering works for the electricfication of the line has been planned for months, and it's not just Swindon affected, as it affects three main lines :

I guess they assumed we were going to get automatic promotion as well 
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:07:34 »

Unbelievable! I have 250 bonus points but have to wait until they go on general sale.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:08:15 »

9 tickets booked for block 111.

Minibus hired too.
Combe Down

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:17:22 »

Someone asked FGW that question yesterday ( may have seen it posted on the Swindon FB page ) and the reply was no due to Network rail engineering works.
Of course if there's money to be made...

In London atm.

On Swindon rail station today a poster said that planned engineering work for 23 - 28 May had been reduced to 23 - 24 May i.e. including the Sunday. They reduced the dates once. Will they do it again?!
I believe there are trains coming home about 8.30 / 9pm on 24 May if you can get to Wembley another way.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:21:57 »

Unbelievable! I have 250 bonus points but have to wait until they go on general sale.

Yep, same. Bit shit that there isn't a third phase to distinguish between the semi-regulars (I.e. those like me who live out of Town but still get to as many as they can) and the complete one off daytrippers really. Makes the whole points system a bit redundant. Although to be fair they haven't got a lot of time to sell them I suppose.

Still, there'll be plenty to go round anyway.
EldeneRed

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:33:25 »

Me and my friend always bring our voices to the game, but we're still trying to work out where to sit, thinking on the lines of the rest of you, around 111 behind the east end goal. Not sure though.

Any ideas or plans?
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:36:34 »

Swindon A commissioning that this access we for was canned last month so no reason why they can't open the lines that weekend again now....
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:39:45 »

Yep, same. Bit shit that there isn't a third phase to distinguish between the semi-regulars (I.e. those like me who live out of Town but still get to as many as they can) and the complete one off daytrippers really. Makes the whole points system a bit redundant. Although to be fair they haven't got a lot of time to sell them I suppose.

Still, there'll be plenty to go round anyway.

I know, it won't be a problem getting tickets but I might not get in the block behind the goal.

JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:40:43 »

Definitely happy I got some tickets behind the goal. Seems like Block 111 is the block to be!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 13:48:40 »

Definitely happy I got some tickets behind the goal. Seems like Block 111 is the block to be!

Cunt  Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 64   Go Up
Print
Jump to: