Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So, are we going up or not?  (Read 246773 times)
kerry red

« Reply #105 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 16:50:57 »

That, plus I think today is the last day of Jack Stephens' loan
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 16:53:15 »

I would not trust the Swindon conservative council to do the right thing, you only have to look at what they have done with the likes of the oasis, the town centre, roads etc around the town to see they are not viewed favorably by a lot of people and dont seem to have a hostory of getting things done right.

But I get the impression that Power & Shah have their heads screwed on and will get some sort of deal that is right for the club and not just be rolled over by the council waving a new lease and saying 'we will give you a new lease if you agree to our terms'.

Time will tell
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 16:54:35 »

We've kidknapped him and are keeping him in spain until they extend his loan (just flying him back to play on Sat's)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 17:40:07 »

Southampton have just loaned out another centre-back, which isn't good news.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 18:08:28 »

Yes, but Hooiveld has been on loan at Norwich all season so far.... So his going to Millwall shouldn't affect an extension for Stephens.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 18:09:02 »

Southampton have just loaned out another centre-back, which isn't good news.

Hooiveld? He's spent time out of loan already this season.

Don't worry.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 18:12:08 »

There is little news at the moment.  The majority of the club are out at a private training camp.  Keeping it all schtum.  I suspect we'll have some stories later this week when they are back, probably some update on Stephens and an update on the construction firm thing maybe.  Who knows.  For some reason Im less concerned about it that under previous regimes.

Never knowingly overstated.
kerry red

« Reply #112 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 19:29:49 »

Well, Sheff Utd's FA Cup replay after we play them is a bit more significant now they've been drawn home to Man U.

Hope it keeps their eye off the ball
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 19:57:08 »

I would not trust the Swindon conservative council to do the right thing, you only have to look at what they have done with the likes of the oasis, the town centre, roads etc around the town to see they are not viewed favorably by a lot of people and dont seem to have a hostory of getting things done right.

But I get the impression that Power & Shah have their heads screwed on and will get some sort of deal that is right for the club and not just be rolled over by the council waving a new lease and saying 'we will give you a new lease if you agree to our terms'.

Time will tell

You could insert the labour goup into your first paragraph. The Oasis did not become a shithole in the last few years. As for the roads the only way to keep them in a condition you'd like to use is to a) not use them or b) spend endless amounts of money that has never been available whichever council has been in the hotseat.

As for Power we're all right behind him until he pisses us all off, as was the case with Fittons regime.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 20:58:41 »

Yes .
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 21:46:34 »

Bloody hope Saturday is on...train fares and tickets purchased. I'm really looking forward to it and their fa cup replay is more significant now next Tuesday. As Audrey says they could have a winnable tie once Cambridge beat Man United.

#VivaKenBarlow!
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 22:12:42 »

Game will be on Sheffield tap then the red lion charles street 10 minutes from the ground (real ale pub), draw would be good a first win  since 1970 I think ,  pre tony currie  good player  and showman
 Should  have more than 650 there  we are top at the moment Girl Giggle

This is a special season only comes round every 20 years plus or minus 3 years
« Last Edit: Monday, January 26, 2015, 22:50:00 by bassett boy » Logged
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 22:30:21 »

Sheffield game is currently all ticket? Any chance I'll be able to buy up there on the day you think?
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 22:32:56 »

Yes check out the football league grounds tickets on the day, cheaper if you buy  before the day
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, January 26, 2015, 23:03:10 »

I liked Sam Moorhens article today about our loan signings. 

http://www.swindonlinksport.com/2015/01/26/sam-morshead-swindon-prove-value-of-responsible-borrowing/

Nice to remember the names from the last few years.

'Andy Frampton, David Ball, Mike Grella, Calvin Andrew, Alessane N’Diaye, Ahmed Abdulla, Jake Jervis, Liam Ridehalgh, Cristian Montano, Ronan Murray, Daniel Boateng, Jonathan Tehoue, Giles Coke, Danny Hollands, Chris Martin'

What a team.

Anyway next time anyone starts banging on about using the loan system they should read it and see that we are currently using it extremely well to better ourselves and the players who are coming in.

Good stuff Moosehead.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: