Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chin up  (Read 33685 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 16:10:06 »

He deserves a bit more credit than that. He's spent but he's spent pretty wisely and they are a good team. They were camped out in their 18 yard box here and they defended very well until Smith took the piss out of them. It's quite interesting that they often state our methods of player recruitment as unsustainable.... And bringing in a core of journeymen is?? It's worked for them this year but I can't imagine Wilbraham, Elliott & co will be particularly effective in the champ whereas technically sound youngsters will probably fit in better.

It's all if's ands & buts anyway. I have no idea what will happen, and as much as I enjoy their random and completely midguided obsession with us at times I am much more worried about what we do.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 16:33:16 »

He remains our biggest hope. Everyone knows once he loses it, he really loses it. They just need a couple of losses, that are fair, and him berating a player or 2, and boom. Implosion. They're perennial bottlers, so we can but hope he helps with that as he uses his infinite capacity for going Full Cotterill and loses the dressing room.

Saldy, I don't think that'l happen. His team are very expensively assembled and I expect even Malpas could get them promoted.

I watched some of the football league show at the weekend and he was interviewed after their highlights.

He didn't say anything controversial and I can't put my finger on exactly what it was (his accent, his face, his mannerisms etc) but it really irrationally irritated me. Perhaps its his arrogance?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Oxfordhater

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 17:10:09 »

His accent is terrible, probably why they love him so much, one of them.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 17:50:28 »

Cotterill is mad as a fucking lorry. I love his rants.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 18:09:14 »

Cotterill is mad as a fucking lorry. I love his rants.

Expect the unexpected.
Oxfordhater

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 18:13:32 »

He's a grade A cock.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 19:12:35 »

I watched some of the football league show at the weekend and he was interviewed after their highlights.

He didn't say anything controversial and I can't put my finger on exactly what it was (his accent, his face, his mannerisms etc) but it really irrationally irritated me. Perhaps its his arrogance?
He always sounds defensive and looks like he's going to lose it any moment now.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 19:13:31 »

Bristol City 1982 ltd have tabled a bid for Messi after hearing he wants to end his career at Barcelona.

After being told, "yeah, but you aren't Barcelona, a PNE fan said so", there was much confusion amongst the clubs massive fan base, who also feel its only a matter of time before their massive offer for the player will be accepted.

FACT.

I think they are probably just trying to unsettle him
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 19:26:50 »

But then you are creating a reaction, which they are also enjoying. Why give them the satisfaction? This thread is almost as bad as them.

I think the difference is that they are talking about us, and we are talking about them talking about us - if you get my drift

Which I think gives us the moral high ground

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 19:36:04 »

Think I'll be in the minority here but I like Cotterill.
He's looking out for shittys best interests and we should expect nothing less. It's normal.
Don't like them as a club though. Never have. Hope we win the title and they blow out and lose in the play offs. fuck em.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 19:47:03 »

Expect the unexpected.

I'm your REAL dad.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 20:19:17 »

He always sounds defensive and looks like he's going to lose it any moment now.

Fear pure and simple, If he fucks up promotion for them this year, the best he can probably look forward to in the future is a return to Cheltenham.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 20:25:45 »

Don't they hate him there for jumping ship to Stoke?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 20:48:33 »

Don't they hate him there for jumping ship to Stoke?

Probably, I didn't mean them per se, but that sort of level.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 21:04:25 »

I'm your REAL dad.

What the one who pretends hes your uncle? who comes round to put up a shelf and make your mum feel allllllrriiiiiiight
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: