Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Get Cooper fucking out of here  (Read 42862 times)
1989Monkey

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:06:45 »

How many times does this tactical inept clown have to cost us before Power fucking sees sense. We controlled the game first half but the only reason for that was Dons were shit. Second half they were slightly better than shit but to fucking try and win by holding on when we havent kept a clean sheet for how long?!

Once again everyone else can see were struggling but lets wait until we've conceded before making a sub (he does know you can make changes at other points right?)

Were playing at home with 1 upfront in a game where if we really want to try to get playoffs we have to win. Then lets take off our striker and continue to play with 1 upfront for the last 5mins.

Cooper do us all a favour and just fuck off. You're a shit manager who has got lucky with a number of home results this season (coventry, shrewsbury etc spring to mind!) We would be with City if we didnt get lucky in those games. You are a shit manager who should be no where near this level. The worst player motivator ever. Instead of slagging off the players or making an excuse saying they only won due to a wonder strike, how about taking a look at yourself and fucking walk!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:13:13 »

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:13:34 »

well that's a well reasoned post

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:23:51 »

Some of you are obviously satisfied with watching that each week then. Im not one to complain if we lose but its the manner we lose games. Were not even creating chances! If it was entertaining then fine but why should us as fans pay to watch that. Did there keeper make a save? Did Colchesters keeper make a save? Did Oldhams keeper make a save. Yeah were top half but i can guarentee you we will not finish there! Tuesday will be embarrassing based on todays performance
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:27:23 »

Some of you are obviously satisfied with watching that each week then. Im not one to complain if we lose but its the manner we lose games. Were not even creating chances! If it was entertaining then fine but why should us as fans pay to watch that. Did there keeper make a save? Did Colchesters keeper make a save? Did Oldhams keeper make a save. Yeah were top half but i can guarentee you we will not finish there! Tuesday will be embarrassing based on todays performance

Blow Up
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:37:43 »

How many times does this tactical inept clown have to cost us before Power fucking sees sense. We controlled the game first half but the only reason for that was Dons were shit. Second half they were slightly better than shit but to fucking try and win by holding on when we havent kept a clean sheet for how long?!

Once again everyone else can see were struggling but lets wait until we've conceded before making a sub (he does know you can make changes at other points right?)

Were playing at home with 1 upfront in a game where if we really want to try to get playoffs we have to win. Then lets take off our striker and continue to play with 1 upfront for the last 5mins.

Cooper do us all a favour and just fuck off. You're a shit manager who has got lucky with a number of home results this season (coventry, shrewsbury etc spring to mind!) We would be with City if we didnt get lucky in those games. You are a shit manager who should be no where near this level. The worst player motivator ever. Instead of slagging off the players or making an excuse saying they only won due to a wonder strike, how about taking a look at yourself and fucking walk!
You are a cunt, and I don't mean that in the jokey TEF way. You are a cunt.
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:42:10 »

Perspective - yes this season is better than i expected. I understand the budget cuts and dont expect to win every game i just expect passion and to be entertained. Too much to ask?
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:43:45 »

Perspective - yes this season is better than i expected. I understand the budget cuts and dont expect to win every game i just expect passion and to be entertained. Too much to ask?

So does Cooper have to translate Power's passion as well as his required style of play?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:44:30 »

i just expect passion and to be entertained. Too much to ask?
Sounds like you should maybe spend your money on a juggling hooker rather than going to football tbh
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:45:27 »

This is the post Di Canio era, ladies & gentlemen.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:46:57 »

This is the post Di Canio era, ladies & gentlemen.
This.
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:52:05 »

I'd settle for Andy kings style of football or even 'we'll score 1 more than you'. That is what we were promised at the start of the season. I dont care about losing games but the crowd need to be entertained. The atmosphere is abysmal and has been for years. That may be down to the di canio effect i dont know and in all honesty i dont care who is in charge of the club as long as we give games a go! Right now i struggle to see how we will score 1 goal let alone 2 as we dont create chance after chance. That has to be down to the managers tactics
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:53:41 »

Atmosphere is a two way thing, our fans are notoriously bad when the chips are down and are easy to get on the players' backs. Plymouth/Portsmouth fans cheer the team on non-stop for 90 minutes no matter how bad the side is.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 17:56:28 »

Actually, I agree with this in the context of today's game. I don't think the playoffs were really on, but we could have given it a go.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 18:00:56 by Batch » Logged
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, March 8, 2014, 18:00:24 »

All i ask is to give it a go. Our atmosphere is always bad i can live with that. This is no where near the worst side we've ever had which is why its infuriating to watch. Yes they are young players and i understand they will be inconsistent. But its the lack of effort on the sidelines. To not even put 2 upfront to try and win the game today was a travesty when the Dons defence was as bad as it was
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: