Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Michael Smith  (Read 41117 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 13:04:38 »

Form and fitness, usually means that there's always a few changes to what looks like the squad...

Think Nugent would be above Austin if they felt the need to take a Championship striker
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 13:11:38 »

Think Nugent would be above Austin if they felt the need to take a Championship striker

Nugent scores mostly from pens though....he's also tainted by already having a cap provided by the Wally with the Brolly. When I say mostly this season it's 8 pens from 17 goals.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 13:22:14 »

Always thought we made a mistake with Revell - And hasn't he made us pay since!

I thought that we wanted to sign him, but couldn't afford the fee.

As for Austin, I read in the paper the other day that he had scored half of QPR's goals this season
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 13:25:38 »

Nugent scores mostly from pens though....he's also tainted by already having a cap provided by the Wally with the Brolly. When I say mostly this season it's 8 pens from 17 goals.

Think Charlie has his fair share of pens this season too. If it was a straight choice between the two though I'd take Charlie every day of the week though Reg.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 13:27:30 »

As for Austin, I read in the paper the other day that he had scored half of QPR's goals this season

Not sure about all comp's but not too far off in the league. 13 from their 31 goals this season. I only know this as I had a little wager on him being top scorer in the league this year.
Flashheart

« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 13:29:08 »

I thought that we wanted to sign him, but couldn't afford the fee.

I think we decided against signing him for some other reason.

I remember it was a very acrimonious affair because the chairman of his parent club (Southend?) basically said something along the lines that he was glad to get rid of Revell, thinking at the time we would be signing him permanently. Then, of course, we change our minds about signing him leaving revell to go back knowing what his Chairman had said. We did nowt wrong really but Southend right royally fucked him about.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 13:35:17 »

I remember it was a very acrimonious affair because the chairman of his parent club (Southend?) basically said something along the lines that he was glad to get rid of Revell, thinking at the time we would be signing him permanently. Then, of course, we change our minds about signing him leaving revell to go back knowing what his Chairman had said. We did nowt wrong really but Southend right royally fucked him about.

Never forget that fucking thunderbolt at Brentford....have that!!

Clems Army!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 14:23:31 »

We didn't sign Alex Revell because we didn't want him because he was shite for us...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 14:34:38 »

Yeah I don't think I would have Revell'd in that particular signing. You never knew what you were gonna get with Revell!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 14:40:10 »

Its Dangerous
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 14:42:27 »

Wrong thread Bewster  Wink
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 14:48:20 »

Wrong thread Bewster  Wink

What kind of world do we live in where someone can't put a harmless MJ pun in any thread they wish, regardless of relevance?!

You do what you want Bewster!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 15:29:46 »

We did, when he was clean through at Carlisle and wellied it into the north sea, I think that may have put people off.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 15:32:06 »

What kind of world do we live in where someone can't put a harmless MJ pun in any thread they wish, regardless of relevance?!

You do what you want Bewster!
Beat it Mr Tails !

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 15:41:08 »

I really feel like I am losing the plot this week. FFS !!

Phill King Bottom Brackets, posting to the wrong thread, forgetting things.  Doh

and whats more I feel that They Don't Care About Us  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: