Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley Town v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 20330 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:04:31 »

This sounds fun
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:07:02 »

Something nearly happened. Then it didn't. The end.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:07:13 »

I'm half expecting MC/LP to mix it up a bit. I think that 4-6-0 or whatever it was called is just asking for trouble against Crawley. They'd have seen how we set up against Colchester and I'd fully expect them to contain it. Let us not go away looking for a point - that is not the mentality we want to see. I'd take a point - but we should be looking for all 3. Without Ranger we are extremely limited up top - but that is a reflection of what the management have given us to work with. There is no-one to replace ranger really, even from the injured lot. If PDC was here (I know, I know,) he'd be telling everyone we were the best and that we would smash Crawley to bits. MC talks about how they''ve spent 100k on a striker and how they've got one of our rejects. I don't really believe in MC - because he doesn't believe, and that is because it is not his cause - it is LP's. There is no fire in his eyes or no belief that the decisions are made by him. That filters down the team. There are no leaders on the pitch. Ward is not a leader. He has been made out to be but I never see him lead. I only see him pipe up when someone about 15 years younger than him makes an error. John Terry is a leader - on it for 90 mins. Ward says the right things but because he's been in 'charge' for a couple of games (and did a terrible job) people seem to think he is automatically a good coach, teacher, and leader. He's not, and he's not even in the top 20 CBs in League 1. Until someone that believes in the cause is running the club, filters that down to a manager that believes in himself, and passes that on to 1 or 2 real leaders on the pitch, we will have this topsy-turvy season that the current management seem happy with. To have a productive workforce you need not to motivate but inspire, and that is something these young men are not - inspired.

Top post that.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:09:41 »

A good choice.

Wish u were there....and Carlisle on Sat...offer still stands...

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:16:58 »

Wish u were there....and Carlisle on Sat...offer still stands...
I am hoping Coventry may be a goer mate, will txt you.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:17:41 »

Ok mate..

Clems Army!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:20:06 »

You mean Northampton
woolster

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:24:21 »

Orient winning away at city Too Cool
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:35:02 »

Anyone manage to stay awake through that?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:39:29 »

Piss poor first 45. Defending too deep yet no out ball. No good when Ajose and N'Guessan both on our own 18yd line defending. As for the corners, well all short and all come to nothing. Can only get better. I hope . And even the bovril tastes like tesco value gravy. Not a good half
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:40:46 »

Two sides playing a 10-0-0 formation by the sounds of it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:41:12 »

Piss poor first 45. Defending too deep yet no out ball. No good when Ajose and N'Guessan both on our own 18yd line defending. As for the corners, well all short and all come to nothing. Can only get better. I hope . And even the bivril tastes like tesco value gravy. Not a good half
We are playing Crawley Town right? So why are we set up like we have visited the fucking Nou Camp?
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:41:53 »

So that we don't lose away from home again, and besides it worked in our last away game.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:43:42 »

A point would be a good result IMO

#VivaKenBarlow!
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 20:46:41 »

I agree.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: