Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley Town v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 20333 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 15:20:22 »

Who's saying that? I saw that mentioned on here yesterday, but couldn't find any info regarding it..

All I can find is that he's ineligible to play..
All quotes from the thread on the Creepy forum....

Has Rooney gone back to Swindon? That's the rumour, but there's nothing on the OS. More tellingly, I haven't seen it on here either. If he has, I imagine he won't be able to play against us on Tuesday as it falls within the original loan period. Is that correct? If he plays against us, he'll probably get a hat trick.

Yes

Thankyou. A shame, he was never given a chance here. Somebody should ask RB why he signs players on loan.

I was speaking to one of the players after the game Saturday and mentioned anout Kyle leaving when he said, "and Rooney as well of course". Which I questioned but he was quite adamant that Luke had gone back.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 16:18:23 »

So..........

Likely line-up tonight?..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
stfc2012

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 18:21:07 »

I'm half expecting MC/LP to mix it up a bit. I think that 4-6-0 or whatever it was called is just asking for trouble against Crawley. They'd have seen how we set up against Colchester and I'd fully expect them to contain it. Let us not go away looking for a point - that is not the mentality we want to see. I'd take a point - but we should be looking for all 3. Without Ranger we are extremely limited up top - but that is a reflection of what the management have given us to work with. There is no-one to replace ranger really, even from the injured lot. If PDC was here (I know, I know,) he'd be telling everyone we were the best and that we would smash Crawley to bits. MC talks about how they''ve spent 100k on a striker and how they've got one of our rejects. I don't really believe in MC - because he doesn't believe, and that is because it is not his cause - it is LP's. There is no fire in his eyes or no belief that the decisions are made by him. That filters down the team. There are no leaders on the pitch. Ward is not a leader. He has been made out to be but I never see him lead. I only see him pipe up when someone about 15 years younger than him makes an error. John Terry is a leader - on it for 90 mins. Ward says the right things but because he's been in 'charge' for a couple of games (and did a terrible job) people seem to think he is automatically a good coach, teacher, and leader. He's not, and he's not even in the top 20 CBs in League 1. Until someone that believes in the cause is running the club, filters that down to a manager that believes in himself, and passes that on to 1 or 2 real leaders on the pitch, we will have this topsy-turvy season that the current management seem happy with. To have a productive workforce you need not to motivate but inspire, and that is something these young men are not - inspired.
kerry red

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 18:25:05 »

Some first post and not a bad take on things.

The one thing I noticed on Saturday was how soon the shoulders visibly sagged when Lorient equalised.

Just wish we could return to the exciting style we had earlier in the season - whether we win or not
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 18:41:19 »

You do know it's 2013? Or was 2012 when you first started supporting us?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 18:44:33 »

3-1 win ,2 from Ajose and a Elgabas debut goal,now where did i put the rest of my magic mushrooms? COYRs
Peter Venkman

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 18:45:30 »

You do know it's 2013? Or was 2012 when you first started supporting us?
Or the date he/she registered Wink

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 18:57:24 »

Mason on bench.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 19:08:07 »

Wes Foderingham, Nathan Thompson, Grant Hall, Darren Ward, Nathan Byrne, Yasser Kasim, Louis Thompson, Massimo Luongo, Ryan Harley, Dany N'Guessan, Nicky Ajose

Subs:
Tyrell Belford, Branco, Jack Barthram, Alex Pritchard, Ryan Mason, ElGabas, Miles Storey
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 19:11:09 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 19:09:12 »

What was said about Ranger. Saw a couple of tweets saying the club hinted he's gone? r did I get the wrong end of the stick?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 19:10:28 »

We'll miss McEveley tonight I feel.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 19:15:32 »

Well I weighed it up and realised I can't do it all....

So Neville Staple in the VIC on Friday night wins...

C'mon town....lets leg em over....

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 19:22:55 »

A good choice.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 19:51:16 »

Richie Barker reveals in his pre-match programme notes that Luke Rooney has returned to Swindon Town to train #stfc #ctfc
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 19:57:58 »

We'll miss McEveley tonight I feel.

Byrne at LB is never good.

C'mon town....lets leg em over....

In Nev Staple vs. Crawley, Nev would win every time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: