Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 144   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What's right with football?  (Read 622016 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 20:57:43 »

I remember when Liverpool were dominant and don't remember their fans being any more, or less, cuntish than united fans.

I remember it all too well also, far be it for me to suggest that the time has taken the edge of it for you but my recollection if that time is that they were far worse than the Mancs & Chelsea combined.

I couldn't stand them then, and the time hasn't made me any more favourable towards them.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 22:01:01 »

Same for me Posh  Sad
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 22:02:20 »

Same for me Posh  Sad
And me.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 22:47:04 »

Same can't stand Liverpool or their fans, they seem to have this complex that the world owes them something and they are always the victim. That whole Suarez and the t-shirts to support him the other year was just embarrassing!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 23:01:45 »

Same can't stand Liverpool or their fans, they seem to have this complex that the world owes them something and they are always the victim. That whole Suarez and the t-shirts to support him the other year was just embarrassing!

I remember a Liverpool fan I know going 'He may be a mad racist, but he's OUR mad racist!'.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 23:09:39 »

I remember a Liverpool fan I know going 'He may be a mad racist, but he's OUR mad racist!'.
Unfortunately that kind of sums them up, they are a bit of a closed shop some of them will probably support Suarez against England at the World Cup.
As much as a tragedy as Hillsborough it does grate how they present themselves as this angelic set of supporters, they do like to gloss over the fact they effectively killed 39 Juventus fans at Heysal only a couple of years earlier and got English clubs banned from Europe for 6 years.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 00:06:27 »

I would rather Oxford win the premier league than Liverpool. Don't get me wrong, great club, great support but it's the fawning bollocks that goes with it that pisses me off.

Edit. I have had a few beers, so please ignore that first sentence
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 00:40:02 »

I would rather Oxford win the premier league than Liverpool.

Edit. I have had a few beers, so please ignore that first sentence
You have posted some shit in your time, including pretty much ruining the forum on your own with you stupid questions, but that sentence is the worst you have ever posted, pissed or not.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 00:59:48 »

Chelsea losing at home to Sunderland. I know there's a few Liverpool haters but I hope they win the title. Spent a fraction of what City and Chelsea have and play decent, exciting football.

What was it? a 90 million deficit last 12 months I read. Wonderful.. they should be applauded.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 01:25:56 »

You have posted some shit in your time, including pretty much ruining the forum on your own with you stupid questions, but that sentence is the worst you have ever posted, pissed or not.

And you obviously haven't posted enough. Please continue
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #130 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 06:28:55 »

Ouch! Obviously touched a nerve with some on here. Still stand by my post that Liverpool winning the league will be good. I don't know many Liverpool fans and those I do are just typical prem 'armchair' fans. I haven't seen any air of superiority from them. I'm sure they've got an idiot minority,  just like all clubs including ours.

It's All Good..............
Flashheart

« Reply #131 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:00:32 »

I couldn't care less who wins it, but one has to admire the job that Brendan wassisface has done.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:19:56 »

The majority of premier league fans are the same, whether it's Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea or any other of the top teams, they all seem to think they have a gods given right to win.
Personally as a neutral, I'd like to see Liverpool win it because they have a British manager, with 5 or 6 English players starting every week. Unfortunately we don't see that enough any more.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #133 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 10:20:58 »

After yesterday's 'performance' as long as chelsea don't win the title not that bothered who does.  At this rate could only be the kit man in the dug out for the next game.
kerry red

« Reply #134 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 10:54:15 »

Neither was Tottenham's - but they aren't in contention.

The truth is that if any team/teams who dominate football over a period of time become hated by supporters of the other teams.

Bit of an English trait, I reckon - nobody likes continued success

Everyone was willing Citeh on when they won it cos they weren't Man U or Chelsea - they are now falling out of favour a bit and Liverpool are seen as the underdogs.

If they go on to challenge year after year they, too, will become hated.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 144   Go Up
Print
Jump to: