Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 527619 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1395 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 07:47:26 »

Maybe only me who finds this huge news but i have supported this club 35 years and as long as i can remember these guys have never liked to rock the boat and even they have had enough https://stfc-osc.com/latest-news

Was just coming on to post the same thing. So no it isn't just you.

They aren't and have never been ones to back a particular person to be an owner, fair enough. But they are exercising their duty of care to their members interests. In this case stopping their cash going into a black hole where the club have put up a brick wall and refuse to communicate. The OSC don't have a choice IMO.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #1396 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 07:51:10 »

Absolutely and i totally agree with them. Just shocked me as we have been in some very very sticky situations before and they stayed out of it

It is good to see
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1397 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 08:00:32 »

Good on them
Flashheart

« Reply #1398 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 08:16:54 »

I'd love to be a fly on the well in Power's office or wherever when he's speaking with his lawyers.
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #1399 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 08:19:40 »

When you take a step back and think about it, imagine any other business had decided to cut all its communication with its customers and treat them with absolute disregard. Utter bonkers. Sell up Power FFS and let’s this fantastic club be a club again.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1400 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 08:26:24 »

Have also now seen this from the Axis/Standing QC chap. The bit in the penultimate paragraph about Power's possible next step is interesting:

https://www.brickcourt.co.uk/news/detail/chairman-scores-spectacular-own-goal-in-swindon-town-dispute

I'm quite surprised they have put such a statement out whilst the case is on-going, the headline itself is almost trolling Power.

I hope they have done this as they are pretty confident of a positive outcome for their client, otherwise they will look a bit foolish.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #1401 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 08:38:12 »

I'm quite surprised they have put such a statement out whilst the case is on-going, the headline itself is almost trolling Power.

I hope they have done this as they are pretty confident of a positive outcome for their client, otherwise they will look a bit foolish.

That part of the case has been decided upon, so fine to report on it.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #1402 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 08:49:23 »

Sick to death of all this now, frustrated, angry, all the emotions.
Just want the parasite to fuck off for good so we can all get back to what we do best supporting a football team.
Completely exposed, proof and facts for all to see. Suspicions without proof and now the proof.

Just give us our club back and go.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #1403 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 09:23:02 »

I am sure once this situation has been sorted and yes it will one day.

The Football club will be stronger and more together knowing Lee Power has gone.

Really hope it wont take as long to recover as I expect it might !!! 

COYMRs
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1404 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 09:35:22 »

Are we to expect a huge ejaculation of support once King Creole has disappeared with his Coconuts?

Is he likely to exhaust all his appeals avenues to continue to frustrate everybody for as long as he can, or is it apparent now that hanging in will cost him money?

Once he’s got his hands on the Twine/Odimayo cash he’ll be off.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #1405 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 09:39:32 »

Surely Power has pushed his luck far to much this time and simply must be removed at all costs.

In a few weeks time there could be enough evidence to prove that he has been a real bad bastard.

Possibly he could be charged as a delinquent Director.

Lets hope its not that bad... However, what will be will be !!!!  

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1406 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 09:41:35 »

Got to say, I have wondered if any of his dealings actually goes beyond just fucking a football club over.
Flashheart

« Reply #1407 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 09:51:18 »

Are we to expect a huge ejaculation of support once King Creole has disappeared with his Coconuts?

I think more a case of jizzing out of relief.

Let that die down and it's time to turn the focus on Clem to see if he's walking the walk.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1408 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 09:56:27 »

Clem has no known baggage and his statements on the future he sees for the club have been put in the public domain - so we do, st least, have something to judge him on.

For some fans, success on the pitch is the only yardstick, but, IMO, getting back to being a functional football club again is far more important. As a a club we’ve been plagued with short termism and the opportunity for some to make a fast buck for far too long.

Let’s have a vision and stick to it. Long term it’s the only way to go.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1409 on: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 10:06:05 »

People taking about Power will walk off with the Twine money, as this goes through the FL they are likely to keep any monies so it reduces what stfc owe them on the loan, and in any case with the court case ongoing the FL may not release any money until ownership is clear.

Nobody knows the terms of the FL loan, with the club due money from the FL some of that may be held back as part payment, or it may be used to clear the FL loan first.

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: