Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526055 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:35:48 »

If Standing does indeed own 50% of the club and Clem owns 15% of the club then Power can be forced out by those 2 as he would only be the holder of 35% of the shares.

Which is why it would appear that Mr. Power is desperate to sell to Able or put the club in to administration. Sadly for Mr. Power the courts are cock blocking his attempts to get away with it. That is unless those pesky kids reveal all. Scooby Dooby Dooooo.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:38:41 »

Clap Clap

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I知 A Scientist.

« Reply #887 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:40:29 »

In other matters I have a large tattoo on my calf of Scooby Doo and Shaggy Smiley

They will arrest Power and rip off his mask revealing Mike Diamindis!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:42:50 »

If Standing does indeed own 50% of the club and Clem owns 15% of the club then Power can be forced out by those 2 as he would only be the holder of 35% of the shares.

Isn't the grey area whether Power sold Clem 15% of the club or 15% of Powers holding in the club, I imagine as in theory Power controlled 100% at the time (50% his and 50% in trust for Standing, that would mean both him and Standing now own 42.5% each and Clem 15% (or something like that!) so a 57.5% holding v. Power. I assume their power will depend on the types of shares held and what the Articles of Association say for the various companies regarding voting rights.

I still cannot believe that Standing would invest that sort of money with no paper trail whatsoever!
« Last Edit: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:46:20 by horlock07 » Logged
Peter Venkman

« Reply #889 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:49:30 »

Isn't the grey area whether Power sold Clem 15% of the club or 15% of Powers holding in the club, I imagine as in theory Power controlled 100% at the time (50% his and 50% in trust for Standing, that would mean both him and Standing now own 42.5% and Clem 15% (or something like that!)

I still cannot believe that Standing would invest that sort of money with no paper trail whatsoever!
TBH mate the whole ownership of the football club is a grey area!

I have heard as well that there have been a further 3 claims to shares issued by Power to other people not named so far. So there could be a possibility that Power doesnt even own whichever % of shares he claims anyway.

Standing appears to be claiming he owns 50% of the club, not 42.5%, Clem claims he owns 15% of the club so its easy to see why the judge does not look favourably on Powers side of things.

ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:57:56 »

I have heard as well that there have been a further 3 claims to shares issued by Power to other people not named so far. So there could be a possibility that Power doesnt even own whichever % of shares he claims anyway.

To go back to scooby doo, find it absolutely astonishing Power ever thought he could get away with it and that it wouldn't come to a messy end
Flashheart

« Reply #891 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 11:02:05 »

To go back to scooby doo, find it absolutely astonishing Power ever thought he could get away with it and that it wouldn't come to a messy end

Plate spinning.

He probably thought he'd eventually end up being able to repay people, but Clem and covid came along and it all went Pete Tong.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #892 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 11:09:51 »

The ill educated often think they are immune from getting caught when doing things illegally.

Or just do not fear the punishment.

ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 11:19:41 »

Plate spinning.

He probably thought he'd eventually end up being able to repay people, but Clem and covid came along and it all went Pete Tong.
Ah yeah. Forgot how many of the Lou Pearlman ilk there were
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 12:13:01 »

In other matters I have a large tattoo on my calf of Scooby Doo and Shaggy Smiley

Animal cruelty, you bastard! Cheesy

Peter Venkman

« Reply #895 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 12:21:34 »

Animal cruelty, you bastard! Cheesy
I quite fancy Velma, I may even get a velma tattoo Cheesy

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 12:22:47 »

Don't forget shaggy😀

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 12:23:55 »

He痴 been canny, though. He痴 kept HMRC out of the equation - which is nearly always the first port of call from clubs in financial distress. They致e been paid regularly - no doubt to prevent any sort of forensic examination of the accounts.

Anyone else, it seems, is fair game for fleecing.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #898 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 12:23:58 »

Don't forget shaggy😀
I have Shaggy already Smiley

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 12:24:53 »

Eek Eek

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: