Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 527627 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 09:39:40 »

The £4m gone missing is some headache isn't it

It could be if found guilty and you get banged up

So, give no fucks
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 09:42:37 »

Lee Power, once a blue always a blue.  Hmmm

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #872 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 09:44:55 »

Shame he didn't screw over his beloved Millwall as there would be a bounty over his head

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #873 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 09:50:21 »

Shame he didn't screw over his beloved Millwall as there would be a bounty over his head
Waterford is known to have a strong gangland community too...

https://www.thejournal.ie/waterford-gang-drug-dealers-3392127-May2017/

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/shooting-is-first-gangland-attack-by-foreign-drugs-syndicate-1.1027284

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/victim-of-gangland-killing-found-26103811.html

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:02:51 »

The £4m gone missing is some headache isn't it

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:04:11 »

Run out of Town maybe  Pint

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:23:03 »

Is it possible something illegal has gone on? It explains why he doesn’t want to sell to Clem, that’s for sure. Maybe this bring released now, a week from the next court hearing, is to pile pressure on him to sell or for the judge to make him.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #877 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:23:47 »

Flashheart

« Reply #878 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:25:53 »

Is it possible something illegal has gone on? It explains why he doesn’t want to sell to Clem, that’s for sure

This is exactly what I think and it will tie in with the rumours that he is 'secretly' part of ABLE company.

I reckon he doesn't want anybody else getting access to the books, and allowing ABLE (a group of mates) to come in instead of a 3rd party will allow him to clean the books up somehow.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #879 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:29:44 »

This is exactly what I think and it will tie in with the rumours that he is 'secretly' part of ABLE company.

I reckon he doesn't want anybody else getting access to the books, and allowing ABLE (a group of mates) to come in instead of a 3rd party will allow him to clean the books up somehow.
I have a feeling that this is also the reason that Clem fell out with Power so quickly after coming on board. Clem sees some things he wants to be no part of and tells Power to stop and Power tell Clem to F off and keep his nose out of things.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:30:17 »

Is it possible something illegal has gone on? It explains why he doesn’t want to sell to Clem, that’s for sure. Maybe this bring released now, a week from the next court hearing, is to pile pressure on him to sell or for the judge to make him.

I think its been clear for quite some time that things are murky to say the least, as noted previously I think he was doing fine until he got Clem involved who, callously, expected him to keep to agreements, do things in writing and get what he actually paid for, at which point things started to unravel and add covid into the situation has left Power desperately trying to extract himself from a mess of his own making.

The difference with Waterford seems to be that he owned 100% of it so was his own Lord and master at STFC there are others with fingers in pies who are slowly closing in with the force of the law behind them waiting.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:30:36 »

Thinking ahead, just what is the next step if this goes to court in September and the verdict is that Standing does indeed own 50% of Power’s share of the club.

I’m still unsure if Power can be forced to sell up.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #882 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:32:04 »

Thinking ahead, just what is the next step if this goes to court in September and the verdict is that Standing does indeed own 50% of Power’s share of the club.

I’m still unsure if Power can be forced to sell up.
If Standing does indeed own 50% of the club and Clem owns 15% of the club then Power can be forced out by those 2 as he would only be the holder of 35% of the shares.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:33:40 »

Of course. Didn’t think of that. So the only way he can wriggle out of this, financially, is if the court case goes in his favour.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 10:34:46 »

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: