Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BTCC 2013  (Read 8641 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 14:18:19 »

Spoke to Rob the other day, the car isnt as bad as first thought . Plato is a grade A cunt who pulls off stupid moves and then moans like fuck when it is done to him. I like the idea of having to run a set of soft tyres every meeting, a track like Thruxton will destroy them inside 10 laps or so, its really abrasive in some places.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 14:47:45 »

Popped along to Thruxton this weekend just gone with two guys from work... one has said previously that he plays CoD against Matt Neal regularly, which I took with a pinch of salt until he got a phone call as we're in the queue to park from the man himself. We make our way into the paddock, roll up to the Honda garage, my friend catches Neal's eye and he comes over, shakes his hand and invites us in Cheesy I was a very happy monkey! Spent about an hour and a bit talking with Neal and Shedden, had a look over the cars, toured through the truck, and just generally got in the mechanics way! Epic start to the day, but an epic fail that I didn't get a fanboy pic of me with Neal or Shedds. Stupid James.

Loved the racing too, fairly reserved for the Touring Car boys but cracking all the same! Plato is still a cunt, we ended up sat amongst a bunch of Honda fans which was good! A couple of Plato fans to goad... ;-)

Langers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 14:49:53 »

That sounds amazing, you lucky shit  Smiley

I was planning to go but the play offs got in the way a bit!
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 14:54:54 »

Was at Thruxton watching the BTCC this weekend also and have to say it was brilliant fun.  Got a really good spot up on the hill, but neglected to consider the effects of being in 20 degree sun without sun cream all day.

I was so red come the Brentford game that when I chucked my Town top on, you could barely see where my neck ended and the shirt began.

That'll learn me!  Girl Giggle
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 15:39:04 »

Not gonna lie, it was fucking ace :-D my mate got to sit in Neals Civic as well, the lucky bastard!

I was slapping on factor 50 (otherwise known as a burka in a bottle) but still managed to get a sunburnt receding hairline, whoops! We were sat on the very last bit of banking at the complex, got to see a fair chunk of action too. Watched the highlights on tuesday, some scary near-misses on the back straight as well... please for Onslow-Cole and team Hard, that Pissrat CC looks epic, glad its going well!

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 20:10:25 »

* SPOILER *

Thank fuck Plato didn't moan his way to the title. Very happy for Jordan, it was clear to see from his first couple of seasons he'd be a champion, I just didn't expect it this year! Glad the title still went to a Honda, and the factory Honda team get the manufacturers title. That'll do nicely!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: