Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mr Di Canio  (Read 27213 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:57:03 »

Maybe no one has asked him.

The adver have asked.

'No comment' was given
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:00:11 »

Maybe no one has asked him.

Apart from the adver who asked his agent and were told they decline to make a comment.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:02:17 »

Well giving the slant the adver gives on stories i would suggest that was a wise no comment.

So a no comment means....Paolo is suing...course it dosnt.

Probably means...when you pay me what i am owed then any threat of suing is history.

As i say he loved Swindon Town.....fans on a cold snowy Friday night clearing a snow covered pitch will vouch for that.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:03:21 »

I am telling you that he hurts right now....he fucking loved the job he was doing here....but the way things tuned out with Ritchie etc meant that he had no option.....and with the new owners coming in probably no choice.

Fuck me mate, you really need to stop reading Mills and Boon

What a crock of shit, there is only one thing DiCanio loves and that is DiCanio
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:06:21 »

As i say he loved Swindon Town.....fans on a cold snowy Friday night clearing a snow covered pitch will vouch for that.

And didnt he let the whole world know about it.

Self publicist
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:25:32 »

Can I point out whichever camp you're in on PDC he now has nothing to do with the club.  The Board do.

PDC may or may not have been constructively dismissed and unfairly and if he was then why should he give up a claim, love Swindon or not? 

Cos' PDC said he loved STFC - oh come on! 

In business, you check what you're buying and take risks you are comfortable with.  Sure blame problems on others but if the Board is really trying to blame PDC they (and their adherents) need grow a pair and take responsibility - PDC's potential claim was there for all to see, even us lowlife speculating on the TEF.

Now required is less bullshit and more tranparency.

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:27:16 »

Di canio should realize his problem is with people no longer at the club. If he goes after STFC then he is a cunt as far as i'm concerned. If he wants to go after Black and co then fair play.

Edit. I forgot Black still has a stake in the club. Gulp....
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:31:41 by arriba » Logged
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:31:26 »

Di canio should realize his problem is with people no longer at the club. If he goes after STFC then he is a cunt as far as i'm concerned. If he wants to go after Black and co then fair play.

My thoughts exactly
Flashheart

« Reply #53 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:34:23 »

Well giving the slant the adver gives on stories i would suggest that was a wise no comment.

The adver: Are you intending to sue STFC
PDC: NO

There is not slant on that leefer. The adver have been guilty of things in the past but to my knowledge lying isn't one of them.
Flashheart

« Reply #54 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:37:18 »

I'm not sure he does.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:40:25 »

Depends on how the stake is structured, as any action by PDC I would have thought would have been against the old holding company
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:46:44 »

Depends on how the stake is structured, as any action by PDC I would have thought would have been against the old holding company
if the old holding company has now been dissolved or has no assets then his only viable claim would be against the club and the new holding company, as owners, would have to foot the bill. this is why it makes sense that the mystery backers aren't pouring their money in yet. need to reach a settlement with pdc quickly.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Flashheart

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:48:20 »

I know there was talk of black holding a stake, but I thought we since found out he sold out completely?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:48:54 »

And didnt he let the whole world know about it.

Self publicist

An Italian

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 20:50:40 »

I know there was talk of black holding a stake, but I thought we since found out he sold out completely?

I didn't know that. Do you know what the 1957 debt is? i asked earlier but nobody came back with anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: