Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mr Di Canio  (Read 27232 times)
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:45:27 »

Trying to screw a premier club like Curbishly did was bad enough and he's not had much luck in management since. Can you imagine the ramifications if Di Canio tries to screw us over in court, both to us, his self image and other potential employers?

Pdc gone right down in my estimation if this is true , but i imagine it's Phil S. pulling all the strings

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:45:52 »

I am sure the Adver reported this earlier in the week, said it ws a possibility and that lawyers from both sides had been talking, so there is nothing new in this "revelation"!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 16:32:10 »

Can tans confirm if Steve Murrall was wearing a long black coat, a Swindon tie and offering handshakes?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 16:38:14 »

Can tans confirm if Steve Murrall was wearing a long black coat, a Swindon tie and offering handshakes?

I saw him in the Legends lounge at about 14:15, at that time he didn't have a coat.
He was there with Callum Rice.

A friend who I talked to in the ground did say that Jed was outside talking to fans about M'Bargo, and that he was saying that it was down to PDC.

To be fair, I didn't ask him what Jed was wearing Smiley
Muffin Man

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 16:49:01 »

For the record the person that told me has worked at the club for more than 3 years and was not Jed or Murrell, wouldn't recognise Murrell if I fell over him anyway Smiley
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:05:07 »

Excuse my ignorance but why would the 'potential' of legal action keep us under embargo conditions?

Bang on....its total bollocks to buy(or not to buy)in this case more time.

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:14:02 »

Bang on....its total bollocks to buy(or not to buy)in this case more time.
just a thought but if this was a bullshit excuse surely media loving di canio would be quick to come out and say that the reason behind the embargo is nothing to do with him.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:23:02 »

But as said on the other thread :
http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=50784.945

last post, if the money men are holding back because of the threat of legal action so the £1.2m isn't on deposit we are embargoed as a consequence.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:32:59 »

just a thought but if this was a bullshit excuse surely media loving di canio would be quick to come out and say that the reason behind the embargo is nothing to do with him.

Talking shit....this embargo has nothing to do with PDC......most people know that but just are keen to find a scapegoat for the new boards short comings.

Any legal action could take fucking years....so an embargo could be in place for years....that wouldnt happen

I suggest they dip there hands into the pockets and stump some money up....like most new owners do.
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:37:04 »

Talking shit....this embargo has nothing to do with PDC......

So why has he not come out and said so?
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:40:28 »

Exactly.When the adver came out with the suggestion that part of the reason COULD be dicanio they asked his agent for a statement which was declined. Why would di canio want to be associated with suing the club and forcing an embargo if it had nothing to do with him.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:46:28 »

Exactly.When the adver came out with the suggestion that part of the reason COULD be dicanio they asked his agent for a statement which was declined. Why would di canio want to be associated with suing the club and forcing an embargo if it had nothing to do with him.

Quite

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:48:09 »

Don't think any legal proceedings would have started yet. Also what is the stuff about debts from 1957? Can someone fill me in please
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:52:28 »

Maybe no one has asked him.

In my opinion what he did for the club means he owes us nothing.

Here is my point....

Alex Ferguson goes into work....he finds out that Van Persie is sold for peanuts.....he holds on for a week....the Glaziers fuck off and the new owners give him no indication that he is wanted or that the funds he started the job with is ongoing.

Alex has had enough by now and regardless of the fans adulation he WOULD walk out....most managers would.

On top of this he finds out that his wages or his contract on leaving has not been honoured.....would he threaten Man Utd with legal action.....course he would.

If Swindon Town have breached his contract and he sues then that takes nothing away from what he did here in my eyes.....why should he come out with statements?

I am telling you that he hurts right now....he fucking loved the job he was doing here....but the way things tuned out with Ritchie etc meant that he had no option.....and with the new owners coming in probably no choice.
kerry red

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:55:33 »

Probably something to do with Greenshield Stamps

Got to say the behind the scenes shenanigans are getting boring now. We, as fans, can't do anything anyway
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: