Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Murrall "very confident" embargo will be lifted on Monday  (Read 33093 times)
News Monkey

« on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 07:00:06 »

Murrall "very confident" embargo will be lifted on Monday

SWINDON Town general manager Steve Murrall says the club are “very confident” that the Football League will remove the embargo in place at the County Ground on Monday.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/10294247.Murrall__very_confident__embargo_will_be_lifted_on_Monday/?ref=rss

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 07:40:32 »

Familiar...
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 07:42:47 »

'Unseen issues'. Well that's cleared that up then.

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 07:57:41 »

Investigative journalism at its best Smiley.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 21:40:06 »

Familiar...

Beautifully ironic.
fatbasher

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 02:52:44 »

'Unseen issues'. Well that's cleared that up then.

How about unpaid wages for ex employees?
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 03:11:55 »

Which one is Murrall, is he the executive chief organiser in charge of getting shit done?

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 15:42:11 »

Heard something quite interesting about Murrell last night, doesn't sound a particularly pleasant character in all honesty.  In fact after some of the stuff I was told last night, which has come direct from people within the club, it appears those that have openly expressed concerns about the new board were bang on.  Whatever good Andrew Black did for us previously, he's sold us completely up the river now.

I'm not one for being vague, but I'm really not sure what I can put on here without getting into any trouble.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 15:47:50 »

Heard something quite interesting about Murrell last night, doesn't sound a particularly pleasant character in all honesty.  In fact after some of the stuff I was told last night, which has come direct from people within the club, it appears those that have openly expressed concerns about the new board were bang on.  Whatever good Andrew Black did for us previously, he's sold us completely up the river now.

I'm not one for being vague, but I'm really not sure what I can put on here without getting into any trouble.

Yep....found it very strange that when Mr Black fucked off no one seemed to bat an eyelid....but Paolo copped a bucket load when he did the same....for reasons that have been much discussed.

It is a public forum Jo but keep it to yourself i reckon.....many of us have our doubts and time will offer us the truth.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 15:50:58 »

If the people within the club do know something (not saying they don't) then you've already said too much in my opinion.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:01:19 »

Surely that's what the lounge is for?

FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:07:16 »

Yep....found it very strange that when Mr Black fucked off no one seemed to bat an eyelid....but Paolo copped a bucket load when he did the same....for reasons that have been much discussed.

It is a public forum Jo but keep it to yourself i reckon.....many of us have our doubts and time will offer us the truth.
Agreed Leefer. I'll never fully understand why it was seemingly ok for Black to up sticks and leave when 'the going got tough' yet when Paolo did the same there were ructions! Fwiw I've always felt uneasy about Murral, got a dodgy look about him!!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:11:59 »

Surely that's what the lounge is for?

If your names not down....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:12:02 »

Agreed Leefer. I'll never fully understand why it was seemingly ok for Black to up sticks and leave when 'the going got tough' yet when Paolo did the same there were ructions! Fwiw I've always felt uneasy about Murral, got a dodgy look about him!!!

It might be something to do with writing off a few mill of personal debt...
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:14:32 »

Black put MILLIONS of his own money into our club. Yeah the way he left wasn't ideal, but get a fucking grip. Paolo didn't get his own way and threw his toys. No comparison.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: