Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Murrall "very confident" embargo will be lifted on Monday  (Read 33055 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:16:27 »

It might be something to do with writing off a few mill of personal debt...

Money aint everything Reg.....surely you know that.

Throwing shit loads of money at everything dosn't make your actions better than someone who has given there all....as Paolo did in my humble view.

I maybe wrong.

Sir Seton gave the club millions......didn't see his name up in lights when he left.

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:17:52 »

Surely that's what the lounge is for?

Huh??

If the people within the club do know something (not saying they don't) then you've already said too much in my opinion.

Hence I've gone into no detail.  There's always going to be people who have more information than the rest of us due to their connections with the club.  I suppose they really shouldn't share facts that aren't common knowledge with others, but everyone loves a bit of gossip don't they?  Of course, there is also the risk that information is embellished to sound more interesting as well and fact becomes fiction.

As Leefer says, I expect all the questions people have been asking will get answered at some point.  Hopefully the sooner the better to stop gossip and rumour.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:19:12 »

Huh??

Hence I've gone into no detail.  There's always going to be people who have more information than the rest of us due to their connections with the club.  I suppose they really shouldn't share facts that aren't common knowledge with others, but everyone loves a bit of gossip don't they?  Of course, there is also the risk that information is embellished to sound more interesting as well and fact becomes fiction.

As Leefer says, I expect all the questions people have been asking will get answered at some point.  Hopefully the sooner the better to stop gossip and rumour.

Keep it to yourself Jo....you will be crucified if you dont.....truth or no truth.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:25:02 »

I'm aware of the situation Reg but thanks for the pointer all the same! My point is that if Black has indeed sold us up the river with regards to who he sold the club to then that kind of overwrites any lasting legacy he may have currently left in terms of what he invested into the club. Imo he has a duty to ensure that the sale of the club gives it the best possible chance to prosper in the future. Only time will tell if this is indeed the case but the fact the embargo has yet to be lifted is certainly a cause for concern. Fwiw I was one of the ones pleading with the new board to be given the time and support needed a few weeks back and I'm sure getting the embargo lifted & giving KM some freedom in the loan market will go some way to easing supporters concerns.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:28:48 »

Money aint everything Reg.....surely you know that.

Throwing shit loads of money at everything dosn't make your actions better than someone who has given there all....as Paolo did in my humble view.

I maybe wrong.

Sir Seton gave the club millions......didn't see his name up in lights when he left.

Sir Seton lent the club millions and came close to letting the club go out of business in an attempt to find a buyer that would pay him that money back (with interest) for an asset that had pretty much no market value.

..never go back.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:33:21 »

Debate about Black and legacy, can wait for another day...what is important here, is that we find out about the Board, and the mystery investors.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:44:43 »

He stopped the club going under on many occasions....and coming close to going out of business is not the same as actually going out of business...

Slagging Black or Sir Seton is not an option for me,they both gave plenty of money to the club.....my point was is when Black left us...halfway through a season and in need of selling our top player it was not a lot different to Paolo leaving a week after...... i understand that others see it differently but i dont.

Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:51:00 »

So black leaves after ploughing in 10 mil of his own money and PDC leaves after doing a job he was paid to be doing.

Yeah, not much difference.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:55:17 »

He stopped the club going under on many occasions....and coming close to going out of business is not the same as actually going out of business...

Slagging Black or Sir Seton is not an option for me,they both gave plenty of money to the club.....my point was is when Black left us...halfway through a season and in need of selling our top player it was not a lot different to Paolo leaving a week after...... i understand that others see it differently but i dont.

Can't be bothered to search through posts, but plenty have been critical of Black.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:55:21 »

Yeah...but what about the dirt that Joteddy has heard on Murrall and the Board?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 16:57:19 »

Yeah...but what about the dirt that Joteddy has heard on Murrall and the Board?

Cheesy
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 17:01:45 »

Maybe our resident investigative journo would be interested in it via a PM?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 17:05:29 »

Send us a PM Jo, on tenterhooks now
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 17:27:45 »

Send us a PM Jo, on tenterhooks now

What are tenterhooks and why do people end up on them?

However if there is news a PM would be interesting. 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 17:27:48 »

Can't be bothered to search through posts, but plenty have been critical of Black.
I was and remain critical of the way in which black withdrew. But we've done that ponged to death. So I'll wait for jotr's gossip to out instead!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: