Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kevin MacDonald  (Read 33986 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:52:42 »

Encouraged by the comments by Villa players and supporters. It looks like a sensible appointment by the board and not just a  name to impress the fans. Welcome to Swindon Town Kevin and well done board members.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:57:06 »

No, please do. You won't be missed. You've now posted about 10 times how disgusted you are with people who don't agree with you. You're not actually very nice really at all are you. FFS will you drop it now?

When have I ever said I'm disgusted with anybody you fucking twat (you excepted)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:16:21 »

Interesting.

Welcome KMAC!  Let's do this!  Do it right and you will be a championship manager in 12 weeks time!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:18:47 »

Interesting.

Welcome KMAC!  Let's do this!  Do it right and you will be a championship manager in 12 weeks time!

And playing against your old club in 6 months time.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
DMR

« Reply #124 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:19:43 »

I'll say it then.

I'm gutted.

Never heard of him, he might be class but he's an assistant, he's not a 'name' and whilst 'interesting' it's not a headline maker.

I bet I'm not the only one either but cue getting shot down anyway
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:21:48 »

I'll say it then.

I'm gutted.

Never heard of him, he might be class but he's an assistant, he's not a 'name' and whilst 'interesting' it's not a headline maker.

Fuck off. I think its inspired.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:23:03 »

You take sort of managerial experience, where some top name club jobs counts for multipliers above being actually having done some work, divide that into cost. K "'Big Mac!' 'Fries with that?'" Donald wins.

No different than Jimmy Flloyd. Maybe slightly better.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:36:28 »

Kevin Who?

It seems quite a few in football know KM and I am hoping a lot more will come May this year.

Quite a late starter at 52 for the main man job but he is a respected coach - can only wish the guy luck and hope he keeps believing and leading should everything not go smoothly to start with. 

I think there's some risk but that has paid off in the past and it seems a positive risk to take.

Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:43:08 »

Good Scot in cherge.  Too Cool

Nae bother lads.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:43:15 »

Complete young unknowns have paid off in the past, I'm sure I'm wrong on this, but I can't think of any coachy types given their first big jobs working out in the past?
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:44:47 »

I'll say it then.

I'm gutted.

Fair point but I am sure a few saints fans though "Nigel who" ? And now we'd love him here
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:48:27 »

Complete young unknowns have paid off in the past, I'm sure I'm wrong on this, but I can't think of any coachy types given their first big jobs working out in the past?

The Liverpool 'Boot Room' is probably the best case(s) of coach-to-manager success.

Not really a relevant example though.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:49:31 »

Seems like a safe hands appointment with a lot of decent contacts who is by all accounts an excellent coach. Like all appointments, it could work out and it could not, but considering some of the names that have been mentioned I'll take it, gives me a lot more confidence in the new board that we haven't got Newell or another lower league plodder.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:49:45 »

Good Scot in cherge.  Too Cool

Nae bother lads.
At least there'll be someone now who can understand Simon Ferry   Cheesy
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:53:34 »

Teamtalk have gone with the Big Mac in town headline  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Up
Print