Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PAOLO DI CANIO TO RETURN PETITION!  (Read 61721 times)
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:30:20 »

The time will come. I've been reading these forums for years and every time something like this.. People make their minds up without hearing all the facts. This time you might not want Paolo back based on current events but do you lot honestly believe Paolo wanted to walk out? Something clearly was wrong here and had to make a statement about it. When the time comes and the other side comes out.. It will be too late and everyone wishes they would of acted differently. Try and imagine what it would have been like.. Patey communicating fuck all, his players being sold off at half market value without any official notice.. When you're in that situation.. What do you do? Di Canio has already previously stated he would have left a long time ago if it wasn't for the fans so something must of SERIOUSLY gone wrong here...

So you Say People Have Made Up There Minds without Knowing the Facts

Just got off the phone from Phil Spencer.. Without him going into too much detail he said that the position that Paolo was put under made his job untenable, hence the reason why he left. This to me suggests that the new board did not make enough effort to keep Di Canio at the club. That is crazy!!

The club have been informed of the petition and will continue to monitor it accordingly...

SIGN THE PETITION AND START BUILDING THE PRESSURE! WE WANT DI CANIO BACK!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringpaoloback

You then Claim to have spoken to Phil Spencer and make a General Statement rather than presenting any Facts and expect us to support your petition

Sorry No signing for Me

I Support SWINDON TOWN and as far as I'm concerned, like the others who have said NO it's time to Move on and Bring in a New Manager who wants to Manage the team
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:07:55 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:40:09 »

I Support SWINDON TOWN and as far as I'm concerned, like the others who have said NO it's time to Move on and Bring in a New Manager who wants to Manager the team
I played Subutteo once, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, does this give me any chance of being a successful applicant?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:43:20 »

LADIES AND GENTS!!

A Petition has been created with the aim to see Paolo Di Canio and his team brought back to the club and take us to the Championship.

We can sit here all day debating why this and that happened but the act is, I don't believe all I read in the Papers or what one former Board of Director has to say. During Paolo's time at the Club, he brought us success, passion and desire. He took nothing less than perfection in the way the team operated professionally and played each game. Without resurrecting Brian Clough, I can't imagine where the next Paolo type manager will come from. Paolo has started something here... I believe we should all we can to bring him back to finish what he has started.

I urge all Swindon Town fans, if you want to see Paolo return and deliver Championship football to us, then PLEASE sign the petition...
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringpaoloback/

I can imagine this will bring debate to whether you want Di Canio back or not but you cannot deny.. When he was here and playing decent attractive football.... It was the appointment we've all been awaiting for since Hoddle!

BRING BACK PAOLO DI CANIO!
Signed

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:45:13 »

The sad thing is, he seems to actually think this might work...
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:51:48 »

Dear International Robin

Next time you speak to Phil Spencer please can you ask him why Paolo set a deadline of 5 o'clock on Monday last - the day before a massive away game at Tranmere having put forward proposals to the new board that they had accepted. It seems to me that there seemed to be a virtually unworkable relationship between manager and employer since the "obsessed" Jeremy Wray left town but whatever our misgivings about the new board they did seem shocked about the manner of Paolo's exit. I agree with you that everyone loses in this situation and I can't see anyone else taking over Di Canio's team and getting them promoted but he set the deadline that meant that this didn't happen.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Flashheart

« Reply #200 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:58:49 »

The sad thing is, he seems to actually think this might work...

Considering the response so far it's more likely to do his cause harm than good.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:13:02 by Flashheart » Logged
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:11:35 »

Who wouldn't take Paolo back after that performance!?

BRING DI CANIO BACK! LET'S START PLAYING FOOTBALL AGAIN AND WIN THIS DAMN LEAGUE!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringpaoloback/

You obviously don't remember the performances against Orient and Colchester at home !!!

And next time you speak to Phil Spencer, ask him to justify all the agents fees that have been charged to the club in the last 20 months.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:19:03 by Summerof69 » Logged

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #202 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:20:10 »

And next time you speak to Phil Spencer, ask him to justify all the agents fees that have been charged to the club in the last 20 months.
And his own £50k salary he drew.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #203 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:20:47 »

Also, next time you speak to Phil, could you ask him what his favourite cheese is.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:22:37 by Flashheart » Logged
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:21:46 »

..and does Kirsty prefer anal.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:25:46 »

The worrying thing is that looking on Twitter and the forums there are a lot of people who seem to have been brainwashed into thinking this club is doomed without PDC.

I saw one person on twitter this morning slagging people off and calling them fickle off for not wanting PDC back, yet openly admitting they left at half time last night.

wobby

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:34:44 »

No. No. No. No. No.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:37:55 »

..and does Kirsty prefer anal.
To cheese?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:37:59 »

The worrying thing is that looking on Twitter and the forums there are a lot of people who seem to have been brainwashed into thinking this club is doomed without PDC.

I saw one person on twitter this morning slagging people off and calling them fickle off for not wanting PDC back, yet openly admitting they left at half time last night.

wow.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 12:39:09 »

Tim Sherwood in at 6/1 based on the fact he was there last night.  YOu could throw a small tissue over the top 3 in the betting which translates as the bookies havent got a fucking clue!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: