Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PAOLO DI CANIO TO RETURN PETITION!  (Read 61727 times)
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 08:56:09 »

You took your time.

Well the twats that appointed the fucking loon had to be completely gone as well.....

..never go back.
HardCorePrawn

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 09:16:10 »

Yeah because we never got beaten at home by some piece of shit side that we should have hammered under the sainted paolo did we? That FA cup exit to fucking Macclesfield happened in some parallel universe where Andy King was still in charge.......

Seriously, your post seems to suggest that we were sweeping everyone aside up until two weeks ago, when anyone looking at the results can see that the last two games actually are in line with the pattern of recent results.

Since that incredible run of form over Xmas and the new year finished with the 4-0 against Carlise , Town have played 9 times. Six of those games have been 1-1  or 0-0 draws, and one 1-0 victory against Colchester. The Tranmere and Shrewsbury games have been the exceptions, not the rule. The pattern has been low scoring relatively tight games .

Sooner or later someone was going to come to the CG with the intention of kicking lumps out of us and defending like bastards, somehow nick a goal, and hang on for the win.

All Town fans missed last night was PDC jumping up and down screaming and biting the side of the dugout, and then making some inappropriate remarks about his player / the FA / the opposition / the oppositions fans / the Pope  in his post match press conference.

The person that might have made a difference to the result last night would have been wearing the 10 shirt and playing on the wing. Perhaps, if the clubs management hadn't pissed the best part of £1,000,000 up the wall over the last year on fees and wages for loan and "permanent" players that barely fucking kicked a ball for the club, we would have been able to afford to keep him.

Hear, hear. Has anyone yet come up with a cogent justification for the deadline PDC set the new owners relating to something outside their control ?
International Robin

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 10:42:50 »

Just got off the phone from Phil Spencer.. Without him going into too much detail he said that the position that Paolo was put under made his job untenable, hence the reason why he left. This to me suggests that the new board did not make enough effort to keep Di Canio at the club. That is crazy!!

The club have been informed of the petition and will continue to monitor it accordingly...

SIGN THE PETITION AND START BUILDING THE PRESSURE! WE WANT DI CANIO BACK!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringpaoloback
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 10:44:47 »

No we don't

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #184 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 10:44:55 »

Oh do fuck off.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #185 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 10:44:56 »

Did this really need a new thread?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 10:47:51 »

Just got off the phone from Phil Spencer.. Without him going into too much detail he said that the position that Paolo was put under made his job untenable, hence the reason why he left. This to me suggests that the new board did not make enough effort to keep Di Canio at the club. That is crazy!!

The club have been informed of the petition and will continue to monitor it accordingly...

[url width=150 height=107]http://i.imgur.com/7r4hiZr.gif[/url]
Peter Venkman

« Reply #187 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 10:48:30 »

Thanks for merging threads, pointless new post IMO.

Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 10:55:37 »

Quite frankly PDC can go fuck himself.

He spent a lot of time preaching loyalty yet showed us none. I don’t for one second dispute the fact he did a great job here but he has stitched us up for his own gain.

My club is “Swindon Town” not “Paolo Di Canio’s Swindon Town”
International Robin

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:16:02 »

Quite frankly PDC can go fuck himself.

He spent a lot of time preaching loyalty yet showed us none. I don’t for one second dispute the fact he did a great job here but he has stitched us up for his own gain.

My club is “Swindon Town” not “Paolo Di Canio’s Swindon Town”

Unbelievably naive if you think he's stitched us for his own gain.. What has he gained from the current situation?! We've all lost in this situation.. It seems you've all made your mind up without waiting to hear the other side of the story. Should be ashamed of yourselves. All you negative bastards - Call yourself Swindon fans? Fickle to the bone!
Flashheart

« Reply #190 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:18:51 »

It seems you've all made your mind up without waiting to hear the other side of the story.

And you haven't?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:19:43 »

Unbelievably naive if you think he's stitched us for his own gain.. What has he gained from the current situation?! We've all lost in this situation.. It seems you've all made your mind up without waiting to hear the other side of the story. Should be ashamed of yourselves. All you negative bastards - Call yourself Swindon fans? Fickle to the bone!
If only Paolo had made a statement to the press to enlighten us.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:21:10 »

Just had a chat in my head with Phil Spencer. Without him backing his argument up at all, he made a series of unfounded suggestions that Paolo is a living saint who was pushed beyond the limits of human endurance. And I lapped it up as it confirmed what I already thought, and so completely forgot to ask him if he could prove it or even for any details. That is crazy!!
Fixed it for you.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:25:09 »

Should I just applaude PDC for walking out on us? Should I support his decision?

Peter Venkman

« Reply #194 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 11:26:37 »

Fixed it for you.
Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: