Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PAOLO DI CANIO TO RETURN PETITION!  (Read 61800 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:55:01 »

PDC never said that there was no effort to contact him. Just that he hasn't spoken to anybody.

Jed has said he has tried to make contact.
"despite them knowing the deadline there was no attempt to contact me or my representatives to extend our agreement"

That's a direct quote from his statement released to the Adver.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/10245019.Di_Canio_upset_by_Town_statement/
Flashheart

« Reply #121 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:58:10 »

"despite them knowing the deadline there was no attempt to contact me or my representatives to extend our agreement"

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/10245019.Di_Canio_upset_by_Town_statement/

I added (after he quit) to my post when you were quoting it.

According to Jed he was under the impression everything was fine and therefore no reason to call PDC before the deadline that Jed was, allegedly, unaware of.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 22:01:30 »

I added (after he quit) to my post when you were quoting it.

According to Jed he was under the impression everything was fine and therefore no reason to call PDC before the deadline that Jed was, allegedly, unaware of.
ah right.

Sounds like a case of crossed wires then, although that doesn't bode well.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 22:26:04 »

I still think the majority would have him back.

I would welcome him back with open arms.
Sadly I am not confident he will come back but this is PDC we are talking about.

The tombstone will one day be ajar and the emperor Di Canio will again lead the masses
Onwards to the sacred Championship.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 22:26:41 »

If he wanted them to contact him to extend the agreement why did he put a deadline in the first place FFS?
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:05:27 »

Paolo is many things....a liar is not one of them.

Based on...

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:07:14 »

All on the money! And to all those that would welcome Di Canio back but don't see the point.. This is for Jed to keep track of and see the support. If we stand together and ask for communication on this issue then we get clarity. Jed even said in the press conference today that Paolo returning is not ruled out and still a possibility. Sign it and unite! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringpaoloback
No.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:18:48 »

If he wanted them to contact him to extend the agreement why did he put a deadline in the first place FFS?
This deadline would of only made sense if Paolo knew it was in fact the owners who were holding up the takeover and by setting a deadline and the deadline passing only confirmed to him how much they wanted him to stay. Maybe Paolo threatening to resign gave them all the encouragement they needed to let the deadline lapse.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #128 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:20:03 »

I picture him and his staff all living in the same house. Fabrizio sitting there getting blasted by Paolo for burning toast.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:22:37 »

As some have said if he wanted to return and the players allowed it then he'll come back...I think he does owe us an apology though for the way he walked out before a huge game, the preaching of loyalty and then bottling it, not getting the STFC tatoo he promised and other things I can't remember right now...but yeah, I don't think he'll come back now. We and he have both moved on it seems and there has been nothing from him to say he wants to come back.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:27:26 by TheMajorSTFC » Logged

#VivaKenBarlow!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:25:14 »

Based on...
maybe you should of itemised all the lies Paolo has told before you put: Based on...
red socks

« Reply #131 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:25:34 »

I think He's probably fucked off to Italy anyway. The only way he could come back now would be with an apology to the fans and mcCormack, a pay cut, and a swindon tattoo on his forehead. Ciao Paolo.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:30:20 by red socks » Logged
International Robin

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:33:30 »

Stuff like this will surely add to the validity of the petition.

Name: Jeremy Wray on Feb 25, 2013
Comments: Paolo 4 president

Name: Paul Caddis on Feb 25, 2013
Comments: I cannae say no

Name: Paolo Di Canio on Feb 25, 2013
Comments:

Name: Leon Clarke on Feb 25, 2013
Comments: I'll run for ya Big man

Name: Andrew Black on Feb 25, 2013
Comments: Now that I've gone, you can come back and spend someone else's money.

Name: Sir William Charters Patey CMG on Feb 25, 2013
Comments: I'm sorry I lied xxx

Sadly, there is alway going to be one dickhead in the bunch. Amusing to some but a lack of respect to others who wish to use it as a form of showing a common voice. Such a shame some people feel that they have to act like a child to belittle others. I feel sorry for whoever wrote those entries as they are simply pathetic.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 23:40:19 »

Sadly, there is alway going to be one dickhead in the bunch. Amusing to some but a lack of respect to others who wish to use it as a form of showing a common voice. Such a shame some people feel that they have to act like a child to belittle others. I feel sorry for whoever wrote those entries as they are simply pathetic.
count the no votes on the preceding pages and you'll find you've got your consensus. or does democracy only count when the majority agrees with you? move on.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 00:51:07 »

a pig was flying by when he made that quote.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: