Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PAOLO DI CANIO TO RETURN PETITION!  (Read 61806 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:54:13 »

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if this was his first and last foray into management.
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:06:33 »

I think it will regardless.

I don't think there is another manager out there with a work ethic like Di Canio's. I mean obviously the players can play a bit but I believe our success is built mostly on hard work, dedication, fitness and unity.

How many of our players would you say are the best in there position in all of L1. I'd say 2 if that. All the qualities that have got us where we are were bought in and kept in check by the man who is now gone.

Those standards will slide no doubt.

This x100.
And all you stupid fuckers who don't want him back, I hope you enjoy the lower divisions because that's where we'll stay.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:08:13 »

This x100.
And all you stupid fuckers who don't want him back, I hope you enjoy the lower divisions because that's where we'll stay.

He's gone. Deal with it.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:14:59 »

DV for manager.

I don't think he has the right badges

Things get better but they never get good
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:17:09 »

This x100.
I think it's about time we played in the Conference, we've never played there before.
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:17:30 »

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if this was his first and last foray into management.

the backroom staff might be pissed off in that case

Flashheart

« Reply #96 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:19:02 »

Cheesy
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:20:35 »

Back to Channel 4 for you then is it International Robin?

SPENCER Philip   PMS Sports International Limited   119 High Road
LOUGHTON, ESSEX IG10 4LT   Tel:+44-208/418 81 23
Mobile:+44-860/626 008
Fax:+44-208/418 81 33
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:20:42 »

Doesn't the Blue Peter badge count?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:20:59 »

the backroom staff might be pissed off in that case
I picture him and his staff all living in the same house. Fabrizio sitting there getting blasted by Paolo for burning toast.
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:23:00 »

I picture him and his staff all living in the same house. Fabrizio sitting there getting blasted by Paolo for burning toast.

With a slightly broken dugout instead of a settee, and some new pictures on the wall

International Robin

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:28:01 »

This x100.

All on the money! And to all those that would welcome Di Canio back but don't see the point.. This is for Jed to keep track of and see the support. If we stand together and ask for communication on this issue then we get clarity. Jed even said in the press conference today that Paolo returning is not ruled out and still a possibility. Sign it and unite! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringpaoloback
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:28:51 »

With a slightly broken dugout instead of a settee, and some new pictures on the wall
he's probably sat at home signing the petition over and over again
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:29:39 »

I don't think agreeing that people who don't share the same view as you are "stupid fuckers" shows any form on unity.

Cool
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 21:30:20 »

A cunt who walked away at the first sign of difficulties.  All fine and dandy while uncle Andrew's cheque book was open and he has West Ham and Paolo fanatic Jeremy in charge.  When asked to work within a budget boy did the toys come out the pram in some style.  

Will Paolo Di Canio go on to win trophies as a manager at the highest level ... Maybe.
Will Paolo Di Canio go onto manage a football club bigger than STFC who wont tolerate his constant slagging off his employers, his insesant demands for more money, and him constantly falling out with player who will be more expensive to move on .... Certainly

That prize bafoon Claridge was blithering on, on the FL show about how Di Canio has never been higher ... Really?  A league title, a team in the plays offs, a wembley cup final and beating 8 teams from higher divisions in cup games ... An impressive CV, no doubt higher teams chairmen looking on with envy .... So why not a single approach?

With Paolo it will never be purely about events on the pitch because Paolo has to be the centre of attention, its Paolo's way or the highway ...We sort of admired it when he put his foot down with Clarke, Caddis etc.  But the gutless manner in which he walked giving an ridiculous ultimatum to the club has rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way.

I work with a lot of WHU fans, most of whom dread Paolo taking over.  They say they can tell he learnt of Harry with his incessant spending.

Maybe in 20 years time I will be eating humble pie and Paolo will be the greatest manager ever .... More likely he will be remembering his time at STFC as the best it got and he'll regret walking away.

First sign of difficulties Hmmm

Selling your best player without your consent is a good starter for ten.

Some people cant see through the shit that is spouted........he then gave the new board ample time to show there colours....one of the new board thought it more important to talk to Banbury fans than meet up with the current boss and fill him in on there plans.

Naturally the boss saw this as a sign that they didn't give a shit and walked.

Anyway your on the wrong thread.......this is Pro Di  Canio only so jog on Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: