Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PAOLO DI CANIO TO RETURN PETITION!  (Read 61732 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:22:52 »

Cos he's a bit of a cunt

A cunt that wins football matches.

I still think he's the best man for the job however an online petition is worthless.

In 20 years time we'll still be looking back at the day he walked out and wish it never happened. A lot of you have moved on but the football club will most probably move backwards without him.

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:25:31 »

I still think he's the best man for the job however an online petition is worthless.

In 20 years time we'll still be looking back at the day he walked out and wish it never happened. A lot of you have moved on but the football club will most probably move backwards without him.
it will if we keep two players as joint boss.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:32:16 by arriba » Logged
Stevecourty

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:27:21 »

Honestly Batch, I too am annoyed that Di Canio walked out after banging on about loyalty so much for him to then walk out himself yes ok.. It appears to be double standards. On reflection, why would Di Canio invest so much of his time and effort to get us to where we are and simply walk out over something trivial.. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

Regardless, we have a new board in charge and the rules will have changed. The new chairman has refused to rule out Di Canio returning but I just feel from everything I've read and heard from the people involved.. We are missing the last piece of the puzzle for it all to make sense. Of course, we are not going to know all the little nitty gritty details but for those to listen to Black on his own and take it for gospel are naive. The past is the past but Di Canio is the one to push us to the next level. He is the only man to do it. Anyone who wants Tisdale needs shooting or an injection of passion.

FOR YEARS! I have read fans demanding the manager be passionate, bold enough to throw a player out the club for not following the ethos.. Make the players train at 5am when they don't perform.. Drag players off when they ain't performing on the pitch.. WE ALL wanted a Manager with a set of balls and knew how to use them. We got that. We got Di Canio and EVERYONE still says it great memories yet 5 pages of negativity because of money he was given to spend was spent, he left because he felt like he had no other choice..

But surely, the fact the players have turned around and said we are so well drilled we know what to do. We know how to train, we know how we want to play.. We don't want a new manager to come in and change our mindset.. SURELY that is not the biggest hint of it all that even the players have backed the way Di Canio does things is the right way.......

Come on Guys!

Couldn't agree more
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:31:04 »

One thing I was hoping to get confirmed today at the Press Conference is the Di Canio situation.

Is there any communications with him and is there any chance he is coming back?  If so it needs to be now!
If its 100% dead in the water, fine, but let us know so we can put a end to all these threads and discussions
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:33:06 »

it will of we keep two players as joint boss.

I think it will regardless.

I don't think there is another manager out there with a work ethic like Di Canio's. I mean obviously the players can play a bit but I believe our success is built mostly on hard work, dedication, fitness and unity.

How many of our players would you say are the best in there position in all of L1. I'd say 2 if that. All the qualities that have got us where we are were bought in and kept in check by the man who is now gone.

Those standards will slide no doubt.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:34:45 »

DV for manager.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:37:26 »

A cunt who walked away at the first sign of difficulties.  All fine and dandy while uncle Andrew's cheque book was open and he has West Ham and Paolo fanatic Jeremy in charge.  When asked to work within a budget boy did the toys come out the pram in some style.  

Will Paolo Di Canio go on to win trophies as a manager at the highest level ... Maybe.
Will Paolo Di Canio go onto manage a football club bigger than STFC who wont tolerate his constant slagging off his employers, his insesant demands for more money, and him constantly falling out with player who will be more expensive to move on .... Certainly

That prize bafoon Claridge was blithering on, on the FL show about how Di Canio has never been higher ... Really?  A league title, a team in the plays offs, a wembley cup final and beating 8 teams from higher divisions in cup games ... An impressive CV, no doubt higher teams chairmen looking on with envy .... So why not a single approach?

With Paolo it will never be purely about events on the pitch because Paolo has to be the centre of attention, its Paolo's way or the highway ...We sort of admired it when he put his foot down with Clarke, Caddis etc.  But the gutless manner in which he walked giving an ridiculous ultimatum to the club has rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way.

I work with a lot of WHU fans, most of whom dread Paolo taking over.  They say they can tell he learnt of Harry with his incessant spending.

Maybe in 20 years time I will be eating humble pie and Paolo will be the greatest manager ever .... More likely he will be remembering his time at STFC as the best it got and he'll regret walking away.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:37:53 »

Ha, wouldn't even want it. It's a no win situation this season..
woolster

« Reply #83 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:38:01 »

Those standards will slide no doubt.
Did'nt someone mention earlier that jed had them in the pig on the hill today Pint Hmmm
« Last Edit: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:41:38 by woolster » Logged
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:42:21 »

A cunt who walked away at the first sign of difficulties.  All fine and dandy while uncle Andrew's cheque book was open and he has West Ham and Paolo fanatic Jeremy in charge.  When asked to work within a budget boy did the toys come out the pram in some style.  

Will Paolo Di Canio go on to win trophies as a manager at the highest level ... Maybe.
Will Paolo Di Canio go onto manage a football club bigger than STFC who wont tolerate his constant slagging off his employers, his insesant demands for more money, and him constantly falling out with player who will be more expensive to move on .... Certainly

That prize bafoon Claridge was blithering on, on the FL show about how Di Canio has never been higher ... Really?  A league title, a team in the plays offs, a wembley cup final and beating 8 teams from higher divisions in cup games ... An impressive CV, no doubt higher teams chairmen looking on with envy .... So why not a single approach?

With Paolo it will never be purely about events on the pitch because Paolo has to be the centre of attention, its Paolo's way or the highway ...We sort of admired it when he put his foot down with Clarke, Caddis etc.  But the gutless manner in which he walked giving an ridiculous ultimatum to the club has rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way.

I work with a lot of WHU fans, most of whom dread Paolo taking over.  They say they can tell he learnt of Harry with his incessant spending.

Maybe in 20 years time I will be eating humble pie and Paolo will be the greatest manager ever .... More likely he will be remembering his time at STFC as the best it got and he'll regret walking away.

I'd never call him a cunt, in the nasty sense. A bellend for walking out on us but he's not a cunt.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:43:15 »

I'd never call him a cunt, in the nasty sense. A bellend for walking out on us but he's not a cunt.

I need tans to back me up on the CUNT thing!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:43:48 »

I find the notion that ONLY Paolo Di Canio can do anything this these players slightly odd. It's not as though we're 10 points clear - Di Canio has been on par with Wilson, Johnson, Flynn, Moore et al. That's what the table suggests anyway and we have 'stronger' squad than some of the others too.

This is crazy but perhaps a new manager can take this squad to the next step?

Most of us would have preferred the last fortnight to have not happened and yet, here we are.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:45:19 »

I am 99% sure that PDC knew how the fans felt about his tenure but walked away just the same for all the other reasons which will eventually come out in time, so a petition is a nice try but not going to cut much ice imho.

No

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:45:52 »

Something clearly was wrong here and had to make a statement about it. When the time comes and the other side comes out..

I believe that he had become used to having everything his own way and threw his toys out of the prem when he realised that things would be tougher than he had become accustomed to.
So, what is preventing him from producing all of these revelations that make us realise he's so misunderstood?

When you're in that situation.. What do you do?
You roll your sleeves up, work even harder and achieve what you've set your heart on depsite the adversity, then move on with pride.

Like almost all I've enjoyed the circus and would be like many would be fairly happy if he did come back to finish the job but I think he's acted like a spoiled kid and certainly won't be begging for his return.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, February 25, 2013, 20:50:40 »

I need tans to back me up on the CUNT thing!

Paolo Di Canio is a bottling cunt.

There you go.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: