Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Di Canio upset by Town statement  (Read 16882 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #75 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:01:51 »

Saw an interesting tweet from someone, who then withdrew it. Could be a very interesting story...

Sorry, he didn't give details, just that it could stop PDC working in football again. Not sure if guessing or knows something...

What was it then?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:02:02 »

About a house?

Sorry, he didn't give details, just that it could stop PDC working in football again. Not sure if he's guessing or knows something...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:02:14 »

Should Black really be making comnents directed at Wray?  It's all starting to get a bit juvenile.

I don't think he's really directing comments at Wray, if anything he sounds very sad about the whole affair. Just putting across his point of view which, for £10m he's probably entitled to do.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:02:27 »

I feel an updated edition of 'Paolo Di Canio: The Autobiography' coming on.

And, funnily enough, this chapter has ended exactly the same as all the others did  Hmmm

I do wish Patey would have kept his fucking mouth shut though.

This

Paolo has always walked out when he lost trust in his employer or manager and he has done it again.

Surprise?  Hardly

Responsibility for employing volatile nutter?  the Employer, actually

STFC happy to take the commercial and footballing plusses then scraps a plan it was free to agree or not, a plan that never involved AB pulling the plug midway through a season and having his stooge raise the A word and send the press into meltdown (quite some achievement for a Brit Dip to do that over a crazy Latin)

When the inevitable happens it is PDC that is accused of lack of loyalty - unlike Macari (West Ham) Ardiles (Tottenham) Hoddle (Chelsea).

PDC is indeed now gone and TG we can now concentrate once again on STFC.  Or can we?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:02:43 »

Should Black really be making comnents directed at Wray?  It's all starting to get a bit juvenile.

Bearing in mind some of the shit he has been getting in recent weeks i think he has every right to put across his side of the story
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:06:24 »

Hoddle took a lot of flack off of fans when he left.  Ardiles didn't because it had all gone a bit sour after the demotion issue.
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:07:09 »

@bertthebold: There was a lot of debt in the holding company, much owed to Sir Martyn Arbib, but he was always happy to write it off, as I was with mine

@bertthebold: The remainder was owed to Amdrew Fitton

@bertthebold: ...who was Jeremy's business partner.  He wasn't prepared to write it off.  It was very messy.  Andrew and Jeremy did not want me to sell...

@bertthebold: ...and we ended up falling out.  I won't go into the detail here.

@bertthebold: I decided I 2011 that I would have to replace Jeremy, but it took a long time to find someone.  Chairing a football club is not easy.

@bertthebold: Sir William did an amazing job for which  he will never get full credit.  I am hugely in his debt.

@bertthebold: I never got to know Paolo very well - I only met him a handful of times.

@bertthebold: Sitting in a board meeting with him is pretty surreal.  I said many times to Nick that we should get the cameras in for a fly on the wall...

@bertthebold: ...documentary.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:11:05 by wobby » Logged
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:08:12 »

Bearing in mind some of the shit he has been getting in recent weeks i think he has every right to put across his side of the story

I don't think he's really directing comments at Wray, if anything he sounds very sad about the whole affair. Just putting across his point of view which, for £10m he's probably entitled to do.
I don't disagree, but no doubt we'll get a statement from Wray in the next day or so and it could get unpleasant.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:10:10 »

Hoddle took a lot of flack off of fans when he left.  Ardiles didn't because it had all gone a bit sour after the demotion issue.

Agreed
but they're legends now, loyal to STFC or not
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:10:14 »

Wonder if someone is doing a hatchet job on PDC. The Sun and Mail claim to have big PDC stories...Will have to wait and see what its all about I suppose.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:10:42 »

Bet it's to do with tehoue

Things get better but they never get good
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:10:51 »

Is it going to be about agents?
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:11:23 »

Could PDC be taking us to court??

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:11:29 »

Why wait and see when we can speculate?

could Jonathan Tehoue be making a return?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 22:11:48 »

When the inevitable happens it is PDC that is accused of lack of loyalty - unlike Macari (West Ham) Ardiles (Tottenham) Hoddle (Chelsea)

I can assure you that if the TEF (or indeed, the internet in general) existed during those events then there would have been plenty of accusations of the same. In fact several are still sore about Hoddle in particular.

When the dust settles, then it will be fair to compare. Not in the emotional aftermath.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: