Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Di Canio upset by Town statement  (Read 16903 times)
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:10:56 »

Ask those who work there.

Absolutely. I spoke to someone at the club and was amazed by what I was told about his demands on non football related staff and the effect this had on them.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:12:36 »

Sharing's caring, man.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:14:43 »

The quitter's upset. Boo fucking hoo  Roll Eyes
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:15:18 »

Absolutely. I spoke to someone at the club and was amazed by what I was told about his demands on non football related staff and the effect this had on them.
What were they, out of interest?
ADJr

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:17:20 »

Seems like Black's tweeting some interesting stuff at the mo.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:17:22 »

Black on a tweetathon:

OK - well thank you all for your kind words - well some of you anyway.

When I decided to stand alone and support the club it was a disaster scenario - relegated to League 2, facing sure administration...

and with a heavy FL points deduction there would have been a major chance of falling out of the leagues at the end of the season.

The club also had no manager...

I was never there for the long term - I just wanted to restore some respectability.

Today we sit at the top of league 1, again with no manager. As far as I'm concerned it's job done.

« Last Edit: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:19:59 by Batch » Logged
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:18:30 »

but totally desctructive to the well-being of the club as a whole.  Ask those who work there.

This is what I have heard as well. Whether it was a pursuit of professionalism or a pursuit of absolute power I guess we'll never know (unless the two parties continue to have a public spat and more info comes out)

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:25:27 »

Aidan McCartney ‏@aidanmccartney (freelance Jurno)..
Rather incredible story about Paolo Di Canio set to break soon on MailOnline. He is literally mental. #stfc
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:26:23 »

You gotta love the impact of the guy.  One minute we all want his babies, next it's just so we can go all King Hreod on them all
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:26:31 »

Why do dictators always get bad press? You need discipline in life, you need rules. This 'democracy' we live in today doesn't work at all, I would rather have 60 million people pulling their weight and working towards a successful, powerful country than today's layabout benefit claiming, tax evading minority ruining it for the rest. All for one and one for all.

Viva authoritarianism.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:29:46 »

You gotta love the impact of the guy.  One minute we all want his babies, next it's just so we can go all King Hreod on them all

Whenever a player leaves, he was shit anyway. Whenever a manager abandons us, he's a cunt. Its a natural defence, though some of the criticism was valid IMHO.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:31:59 »

Fuck off Paolo.

Were upset how you fucked off and left us in the shit.

When I saw the headline these were near enough the exact words that sprung to my mind.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:38:41 »

Fuck off Paolo.

Were upset how you fucked off and left us in the shit.

Yeah. Shit at the top of League 1.

None of us would change this for the world.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:39:09 »

You gotta love the impact of the guy.  One minute we all want his babies, next it's just so we can go all King Hreod on them all

You beat me to it.  The revisionism in the last few days by some on here is shocking.  The single act of his resignation seems to have thrown a different light on his time here.  From dedicated disciplinarian to dictator.  Some of the comments on here would almost be at home on a Shrewsbury/Tranmere or even Oxford forum.

I don't like it that he threw the towel in either, or that he walked away before he secured his legacy.  But he has left the squad in a better shape than he found it, and gave us a decent ride along the way.  Regardless of what has happened this week, he deserves more respect from some than he is getting right now.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:41:42 by Ardiles » Logged
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 21:39:45 »

King Hreod Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: