Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Considering Future  (Read 67357 times)
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:07:58 »

What really fucking grates is the fact we're so close to getting to the champ, even with loosing MR we have a really good squad and an amazing chance to gain promotion.

I would guess that this statement is a result of takeover issues... and if the new lot aren't taking over or being allowed by the FL to complete (fit and proper persons) then it's administration and chaos and PDC won't be hanging around for that.

Fucking Swindon... Always the same

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:09:12 »

Self fucking destruct every time .....bah....

[url width=250 height=285]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa245/spacedcadet23/nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg[/url]
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:10:23 »

It's top story on SSN
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:11:16 »

I bet sky are creaming themselves that they've got us live on TV tomorrow...

red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:11:54 »

I can see this becoming a bit like the Macari thing in the 80's, if he does go with crowds trying to force a change of mind, the big concern that I have is that the new board won't have the money to get PDC to come back though

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:12:03 »

Top story, whilst the new owner talks to a room full of 30 people that he'll be dropping in the summer anyway! Jesus.
smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #66 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:13:23 »

Anyone who thinks Black is exempt from blame is wrong. He made an arguably bad (in hindsight) business decision to take over, but an even worse business decision to bail out now, just when the Championship is within touching distance. Promotion followed by a well organised sale would surely be preferable to this mess for all concerned. Relying on promotion may be a risk, but to a successful businessman such as Black I would have thought it was an entirely acceptable one. If this is the end for Paolo then Black is at least as culpable as anyone else
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:15:06 »

Our esteemed new 'owner' Mr McJed lives up your way.  You could always pop round after he gets back from Banbury  to politely request that he pulls his fucking finger out?  Just an idea, like.

Funnily I was in Eversham earlier should have popped by.

Thing i
s after watching mr smiley happy calm PDC yesterday, something must have changed in the meantime.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:17:06 by WR5 » Logged

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:17:16 »

Top story, whilst the new owner talks to a room full of 30 people that he'll be dropping in the summer anyway! Jesus.

I bet that's a happy gathering.  Fair play to McJed though...simultaneously managing to fuck two football clubs over without even lifting a finger.  That's a real talent he has there.  Football is lucky to have him.
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:17:32 »

red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:18:26 »

Anyone who thinks Black is exempt from blame is wrong. He made an arguably bad (in hindsight) business decision to take over, but an even worse business decision to bail out now, just when the Championship is within touching distance. Promotion followed by a well organised sale would surely be preferable to this mess for all concerned. Relying on promotion may be a risk, but to a successful businessman such as Black I would have thought it was an entirely acceptable one. If this is the end for Paolo then Black is at least as culpable as anyone else

I agree it is a gamble though, does Black like a little punt?Huh??  I agree its like, he's just spent the evening snogging with us all, but then he's just found out that Flasheart is really a Bangkok Ladyboy, and he can't away quick enough....  

Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:19:36 »

Just as I was thinking that things were calming down a bit along comes another serious intimation about behind the scenes problems that were obviously being glossed over.

I just trust that Paolo (and his advisors/coaching staff) can let the dust settle and see what this new consortium are really offering.

If it is a load of old b******s then by all means walk away and put a League winners title on the C.V's and stroll into another job as there are bound to be offers on the table.

If the new owners are genuine then all I can ask is that they be given the opportunity to correct this undoubted shambles.

As a long time Town supporter I always will be, but the older I get, the less the chance of seeing the Town being a solid force in the football world. As we appear to be on the edge of doing something extraordinary at present I would hate to see all the good things happening on the pitch be thrown away because of off-field problems.

Not happy at all - just keeping fingers crossed!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:21:10 »

Black is on Twitter isn't he? Any scope for a heart felt 'please don't let this go to shit... At least wait until May' campaign?

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:21:44 »

If/when Di Canio goes, he's going to hang us out to dry.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:22:57 »

And if legally nothing can be communicated to us, what exactly can he say to them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: