Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Considering Future  (Read 66764 times)
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:23:24 »

I cannot fathom quite how this whole takeover thing has been handled so terribly.

We've not heard one peep from the new owners, nothing. I think Jed whatsit needs to realise that he's not dealing with 25 disgruntled blokes like he may have when things weren't going well at Banbury. He should have issued a statement explaining who the hell he is and what his and the consortium's intentions are.

These are supposed to be professional businessmen. Think my 4 year old could have handled it better.
iffy

« Reply #76 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:24:00 »

I can see this becoming a bit like the Macari thing in the 80's, if he does go with crowds trying to force a change of mind, the big concern that I have is that the new board won't have the money to get PDC to come back though

YES!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:24:26 »

Black is on Twitter isn't he? Any scope for a heart felt 'please don't let this go to shit... At least wait until May' campaign?

He seemingly wants to cut and run. Don't think he will care about much else.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:26:57 »

He seemingly wants to cut and run. Don't think he will care about much else.

Very true... Just feel helpless whilst watching our club cruise into shitness

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:27:52 »

Anyone who thinks Black is exempt from blame is wrong. He made an arguably bad (in hindsight) business decision to take over, but an even worse business decision to bail out now, just when the Championship is within touching distance. Promotion followed by a well organised sale would surely be preferable to this mess for all concerned. Relying on promotion may be a risk, but to a successful businessman such as Black I would have thought it was an entirely acceptable one. If this is the end for Paolo then Black is at least as culpable as anyone else
here here.
Fucking shameful the way this has been done and black throwing the towel in now.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:28:09 »

Championship - we could almost touch it.
It's the hope that kills you.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:29:25 »

I hope we smash Crawley and Paolo sees that we're still in with a very good shout of promotion.
Barry Scott

« Reply #82 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:31:35 »

I don't think anyone's allowed to comment due to an NDA, no?

I'd say Di Canio is as close as you can get to irreplaceable - may seem dramatic and over the top but he's just, well different isn't he. One of a kind.

I very much agree. Every other manager, bar Mourinho, is the same as all the others - dull and nondescript.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:31:46 »

It's a cry for help he wants to know what's going on just as much as us probly more.....
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:31:52 »

PDC walks. Investors walk and we're so stuck in the shit it ain't worth thinking of.

PDC leaves, he rinses our side in the summer for signings.

PDC stays. Investors stay. But they have to do something fucking incredible to keep him sweet and they will be playing by his rules. I like this one!!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:32:48 »

Loving that old HTV clip! Was weird we were talking about Brian Hillier at dinner

Lets hastily organise an action group?  Cheesy

Banbury are playing Frome tomorrow and my friend plays for Frome - might get him to wallop a ball into this Jed guys head. Not sure what this will achieve but might make us all feel better?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:33:20 »

I hope we smash Crawley and Paolo sees that we're still in with a very good shout of promotion.

The worry is that he'll already be gone otherwise why release a statement like that the night before a game?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:33:35 »

On the plus side, at least we have a gimme 3-0 win tomorrow.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:34:23 »

I don't think anyone's allowed to comment due to an NDA, no?

No.

They can't comment on confidential material. They (current board) can open the lines of communication. When even the team manager is questioning what is going on then something if amiss.
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 20:35:42 »

PDC already knows we can/ could have achieved promotion - I think he's pissed off because it appears as if the proverbial rug is about to be puuled from under his feet and a promotion-capable team....

So frustrating for him and us fans....

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: