Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Considering Future  (Read 67175 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 10:54:16 »

I wouldn't rule out Rickie Hill, who is currently managing Tampa Bay Rowdies.
Why do you think that Reg?
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 10:56:15 »

If you don't know it makes it even worse, you may want to edit your posts. (Oh and there is a little thing called the law that prevents people making threats of violence to others, even if they are only the nonsense of teenage boy's fantasies)

As an good Irish man like Jed is, I know he would of laughed off my post and taken it as it was meant, now don't be such a politically correct muppet and man up.
Flashheart

« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 10:58:51 »

Surely the daily mirror has a sports editor, combined with a certain moral obligation or code to ensure that everything goes out has at least some semblance of truth and some half legitimate sources?

Barry Scott

« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:02:06 »

Surely the daily mirror has a sports editor, combined with a certain moral obligation or code to ensure that everything goes out has at least some semblance of truth and some half legitimate sources?

How can these people get away with writing this shit? They are just making themselves look stupid.

I'd wager there's more fabrication than fact in your average paper, but it's what sells and entertains.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:10:05 »

How can these people get away with writing this shit? They are just making themselves look stupid.

You're not that naive surely...?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:18:00 »

Why?

You have to be told?

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:18:05 »

judging by your and flashes responses, I obviously am.
What I was getting at though was is there no accountability here?
ahounsell

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:23:05 »

Wouldnt surprise me if the new owners have been giving some thought to a possible replacement if only to have a plan in place in case Di Canio walks.

Would be brainless in the extreme to sack him now though as it would cost the club massively both on and off the pitch.

Much better to wait until the summer at least. If we go up, the extra income from the Championship will cover the current wage budget. If we dont go up its unlikely Paolo will want to stay in League One.

Long term I suspect we will be looking at a much cheaper option than Paolo unless the new owners have very deep pockets.
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:25:09 »

You have to be told?

As an good Irish man like Jed is, I know he would of laughed off my post and taken it as it was meant, now don't be such a politically correct muppet and man up.

Yes, spell it out for me, because I think you should be embarrassed for being a nimby type jobsworth.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:26:06 »

Long term I suspect we will be looking at a much cheaper option than Paolo unless the new owners have very deep pockets.

Although PdC costs in terms of his dealings, it's worth remembering that he was looking at Newport County before us as a way of gettting into management...so his actual wages are probably reasonable.
red socks

« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:27:55 »

Wouldnt surprise me if the new owners have been giving some thought to a possible replacement if only to have a plan in place in case Di Canio walks.

Would be brainless in the extreme to sack him now though as it would cost the club massively both on and off the pitch.

Much better to wait until the summer at least. If we go up, the extra income from the Championship will cover the current wage budget. If we dont go up its unlikely Paolo will want to stay in League One.

Relative to player wages though is Di Canio that expensive? I think a cheaper manager, based on past results, is a false economy. I'd prefer a smaller/less experienced squad and keep PDC if that option is there.
red socks

« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:29:27 »

Yes, spell it out for me, because I think you should be embarrassed for being a nimby type jobsworth.
Y o u 'r e  a t w a t
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:30:20 »

Y o u r a t w a t

You have run out of logical argument and have EMBARRASSED yourself.
red socks

« Reply #298 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:38:40 »

You have run out of logical argument and have EMBARRASSED yourself.

Embarrassed sorry about that, I missed the logical argument bit about kicking the fuck out of the new owners.
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 11:43:26 »

Embarrassed sorry about that, I missed the logical argument bit about kicking the fuck out of the new owners.

Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: