Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mascot package  (Read 3518 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 12:58:00 »

I was a mascot under Andy King. I'm dead jealous of the kids who get to be ones under PDC.

I can understand that.

Our son was Mascot for a game when Andy King was manager, I think our son enjoyed his day & loved meeting the players & having a kick about on the pitch and didn't notice that he was totally ignored (as were the other kids) by the miserable bastard.

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 14:32:08 »

So did mine that day ,there was an old fella as one of the 5 mascots

Did you have 2 Daughters ?
I also remember another 2 lads.
My Mrs took the camcorder in the dressing room before the game. Still watch it now !!

Kevin Amankwah - Led my lad out that day.
lambourn red

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 16:26:23 »

N
Did you have 2 Daughters ?
I also remember another 2 lads.
My Mrs took the camcorder in the dressing room before the game. Still watch it now !!

Kevin Amankwah - Led my lad out that day.

No my lad was the one with the white kit as I had already got him the red one earlier in the season.
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 18:20:33 »

Go for it!
My daughter has done it twice..actually I think its more for me than for her. The first time was with Danny Wilson against Tranmere when we won with a penalty. She got all the autographs, was taken to the Boardroom with Mike Spearman, chatted to with Andrew Fitton and met Danny and had a great time.

Last time was in April, the 1-0 against Plymouth, on arrival we were told by the fantastic Brenda and George the news that Paolo's mum had passes away the night before so be prepared for him to be reserved. We suggested that perhaps it may not be suitable to take up his time at such a sad time for him but they said Paolo was up for it.
He was fantastic, he made a huge fuss of her and melted when she spoke to him in Italian...nothing was too much trouble, photos, autographs, the lot! The players were also great with her, really chatty and obliging for photos and chats.

Both times the catering has been great and the service faultless..It is not cheap but you honestly get what you pay for. Its a great day for the child and for the guests...we also took my mum there who saw only her second match in 76 years and loved it!

I hope you and your child has a great time..
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 25, 2013, 16:37:48 »

Out of interest how much is a mascot package, maybe something for my lad when he get's into it a bit more
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 25, 2013, 17:55:27 »

Out of interest how much is a mascot package, maybe something for my lad when he get's into it a bit more
Currently being offered for the special discount price of £13m (inc free football club)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, January 25, 2013, 19:55:04 »

Top bloke was David.  Shame I've lost touch with him.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
wobby

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, January 25, 2013, 21:25:49 »

My son has done it this season. One word. Brilliant. Worth every penny and one day he'll always remember. PDC was great with the kids. Parents were in awe of him. George and Brenda were so caring about making sure they mascots all got equal attention. All the players stopped for autographs and pictures. Finished off with official photos sent through for free a week or two later.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: