Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Euro 2012 Thread  (Read 330255 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 20:38:19 »

the ref in the italy/ireland was shocking, truly awful

Piss poor. Whistle, whistle, whistle.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 20:41:40 »

i liked keith andrews reaction to getting sent off. he should have punted it at the ref's head

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 20:50:27 »

I see Bendtner has been fined 100,000 Euros and banned for a game for showing advertising which was on his pants, yet when racist behaviour happend, sides get fined £20k.

Shows where UEFA's priorities lie.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 20:51:04 »

mick mccarthy, what a wanker
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 20:51:18 »

Agree with what you say Jan about supporting your country etc.What i hate more is the pride that some people show in telling people how shit england are.On here,facebook etc you know some people are gagging to just slate them at every opportunity.

Couldn't agree more. If you don't care then why don't you just shut the fuck up!

Think it might have been this sort of thing that was pissing me off the other day after the France game. Led me to have a cheap dig at you and Scotland Jan. Apologies mate.

I'm better than that. Well, at least I like to think I am.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 21:01:20 »

Agree with what you say Jan about supporting your country etc.What i hate more is the pride that some people show in telling people how shit england are.On here,facebook etc you know some people are gagging to just slate them at every opportunity.

Don't disagree with that DRS, thing is I kind of understand non-englanders doing it on the wind up, but I don't understand it at all when English 'supporters' do it.  What's become very irritating in recent years is the 'I don't give a fuck about England' brigade, who suddenly become England's number one fan, then revert back to not giving a shit when they lose. Twitter on Friday night was a prime example of this. England losing - loads of stick from the masses, England winning - 'best night of my life' tweets. It's like people have lost the art of perspective these days.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 21:03:31 »

Couldn't agree more. If you don't care then why don't you just shut the fuck up!

Think it might have been this sort of thing that was pissing me off the other day after the France game. Led me to have a cheap dig at you and Scotland Jan. Apologies mate.

I'm better than that. Well, at least I like to think I am.

No bother Paolo. I bite too much on here, everyone knows it (I think). It can be frustrating when people just think you're having a go all the time, when in truth I'm just trying to be neutral really.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 21:11:36 »

Decent game between Spain and Croatia tonight. Spain weren't on form at all - lots of possession but almost got caught out a few times and only scored when Croatia started throwing men forward. Had one of the Croatians done better with a free header in the second half, Spain could well have been heading to the airport.

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 21:14:15 »

Watched the Irish game. Best performance out of the 3 but they were still pretty shite i thought.
kerry red

« Reply #534 on: Monday, June 18, 2012, 22:01:06 »

Was hoping Croatia kicked the shit out of Spain - softening them up for us Saturday.

We'll have to knock a few in tomorrow and top the group.

Bring on the eyeties - looking forward to the Ukraine game and Mr Rooney.

Hope it dont all go tits up
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #535 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 08:40:15 »

I hope we get Spain, and then beat them.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 08:47:39 »

Spain are boring as sin (even worse than our team) - but they will probably win the damn thing again

I come from a land down-under
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 09:14:28 »

Don't disagree with that DRS, thing is I kind of understand non-englanders doing it on the wind up, but I don't understand it at all when English 'supporters' do it.  What's become very irritating in recent years is the 'I don't give a fuck about England' brigade, who suddenly become England's number one fan

I'm a bit like this. Didn't really give a shit. But the appointment of Hodgson, the low expectation and   a major tournament has rekindled my interest a bit. Took me by surprise that did.

That said,  if we go out tonight I'd be mildly disappointed. I remember how gutted I was when we lost to Brazil in 2002 - what happened in those 10 years?
kerry red

« Reply #538 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 09:15:02 »

Yet you get all the so-called pundits creaming their jeans over Spain - as if it's a sin to criticise them for actually producing mediocre games.

Give me Sweden v England any time - with all the dreadful ball control and U-11s defending.

Lovely stuff
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 09:17:41 »

Give me Sweden v England any time - with all the dreadful ball control and U-11s defending.

Lovely stuff

Exactly Blood, guts and commitment or in this case error prone games can be as entertaining as tappy tappy fanny football.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: