Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 444   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (currently serving 2021-22)  (Read 1612333 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1290 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 17:52:53 »

Strange that he'd leave just as two midfielders disappear for a month but perhaps he has an offer. Think he'll do well for someone, just happens to be in one of our strongest positions

Not that strange, he's behind Gladwin and Louis, even if he gets a bit of game time in rotation he's back to square 1 when Mas and Kas return. Good luck to him.

Oh yeah, Anton Rogers and even Stephens can play mid too.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #1291 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 18:49:44 »

If I have heard right he has an offer from afc Wimbledon
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1292 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 18:56:00 »

Not that strange, he's behind Gladwin and Louis, even if he gets a bit of game time in rotation he's back to square 1 when Mas and Kas return. Good luck to him.

Oh yeah, Anton Rogers and even Stephens can play mid too.

Even Stephens? From what I hear, it might be his best position.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #1293 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 22:12:29 »

Even Stephens? From what I hear, it might be his best position.

He played ok there when I saw him (against Fleetwood), but he moved the ball a lot slower than Kasim and didn't get open to receive the pass as often either.  Just to confirm, this is isn't a criticism as Kasim is one of our very best players, just an observation.  I expect Stephens to be holding midlfielder for most of Jan, and he'll be fine.  He's just not as good there as Kasim.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1294 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 22:54:24 »

He played ok there when I saw him (against Fleetwood), but he moved the ball a lot slower than Kasim and didn't get open to receive the pass as often either.  Just to confirm, this is isn't a criticism as Kasim is one of our very best players, just an observation.  I expect Stephens to be holding midlfielder for most of Jan, and he'll be fine.  He's just not as good there as Kasim.

Understood. I just remember people praising him highly in that position one game - maybe that one.

Given that the only games I've seen this season have been Rochdale and Colchester, I'm at a loss to know how we've won any.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1295 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 22:56:38 »

Miles Storey tweets a picture of himself playing for us saying "you never know what's round the corner in football". I'd be very surprised if we take him back, but I suppose it's feasible that they send him back unwanted.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #1296 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 23:29:16 »

Miles Storey tweets a picture of himself playing for us saying "you never know what's round the corner in football". I'd be very surprised if we take him back, but I suppose it's feasible that they send him back unwanted.

Without any doubt I would have him back here as our 4th striker. No one likes playing against pace in the last few mins of a match.
@mwooly63

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1297 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 23:43:07 »

He tweeted after was just an old pic he found and meant nothing by it is not coming back
kerry red

« Reply #1298 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 16:54:44 »

Rumour has it we have signed an as yet unnamed midfielder.

Young (quelle surprise!) with limited FL experience
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1299 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 16:59:19 »

Rumour has it we have signed an as yet unnamed midfielder.

Young (quelle surprise!) with limited FL experience

sauce?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
kerry red

« Reply #1300 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 17:02:38 »

Moosehead's twitter

Should be players x 2
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1301 on: Sunday, January 4, 2015, 15:19:29 »

I assume that Tom Smith came through the ranks... warming up yesterday that lad is proper ginger!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #1302 on: Sunday, January 4, 2015, 15:28:09 »

That must be the kid who got a callup to the bench for the first game of the season when someone was injured in warmup.

He has definately drawn the short straw with that strong shade of ginger, at least he has something going for him with football talent.

Flashheart

« Reply #1303 on: Monday, January 12, 2015, 14:20:42 »

Harleys contract is cancelled then. And Da costa leaves
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1304 on: Monday, January 12, 2015, 15:33:08 »

Good.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 444   Go Up
Print
Jump to: