Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol shitty...  (Read 3200 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 08:35:35 »

Hopefully they'll go into free fall after selling Maynard. Will give us another local derby next season other then Cheltenham...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 11:20:05 »

Can't say I was disappointed when I saw he'd left! Hopefully that'll be enough to drop them below the dotted line before the end of the season!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 11:28:45 »

No chance, they are a massive club with amazing support

I come from a land down-under
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 11:39:24 »

I know 5 or 6 Shitty season ticket holders, they think they are going down as well now.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 11:47:26 »

Didn't they sign that Wood on loan from West Brom? The lad who scored a few on loan at Birmingham earlier in the season?
They're pretty much relying on him now.

Also, rumour is they sold Maynard for £2 million, that's after rejecting £6 million in the summer.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 12:11:49 »

Didn't they sign that Wood on loan from West Brom? The lad who scored a few on loan at Birmingham earlier in the season?
They're pretty much relying on him now.

Also, rumour is they sold Maynard for £2 million, that's after rejecting £6 million in the summer.

Well, it's not like they need the money... Oh.
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 12:15:17 »

We will need another derby as we won't be playing the Gas or the Pox anytime soon after this season.

Cheesy
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 13:50:44 »

Loving the optimism at the moment - but I'm also a little nervous that we could be setting ourselves up for a fall.  We're still one of five sides at the top of the table scrambling for 3 automatic places.  Not a forgone conclusion, and there's still over 40% of the season still to play.

Back to local derbies, I do hope that we get a chance to re-establish derbies soon with City and with Reading - both of which, to my mind, have the potential to be much, much bigger than games vs Oxford or Rovers.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 13:52:36 »

He was in the last year of his contract wasnt he? for them it was sell now or lose him for nothing in the summer I suppose
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 14:03:06 »

Loving the optimism at the moment - but I'm also a little nervous that we could be setting ourselves up for a fall.  We're still one of five sides at the top of the table scrambling for 3 automatic places.  Not a forgone conclusion, and there's still over 40% of the season still to play.

Back to local derbies, I do hope that we get a chance to re-establish derbies soon with City and with Reading - both of which, to my mind, have the potential to be much, much bigger than games vs Oxford or Rovers.

Rovers yes

Poxford No.

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 15:50:40 »

saw them a couple of weeks ago against an average brighton side and they were proper shit, def for the drop.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 16:21:40 »

They wont go down, Cov, Forest and Donny are fucking woefull and City have 6 points on them.

McInnes has steadied the ship and Wood will score enough for them to stay 2 or 3 places above the drop zone.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 17:17:23 »

The City fans I know wanted Maynard gone.......saying he was lazy, uninterested etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: