Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 70   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 194430 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: Saturday, March 19, 2022, 10:57:09 »

Apparently law enforcement has said that no charges will be made against him.
However, he still has 22 civil cases outstanding so a big risk for the Browns especially with how much they have given up to get him.

Rumoured to be.
3 firsts, 1 third & 1 fifth (unconfirmed).
New contract 230m over 5 years, all guaranteed Money

Browns being Browns.

I keep hearing it’ll be a 6 game suspension for violating person conduct rules or something
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: Saturday, March 19, 2022, 11:26:59 »

Watson is a massively talented QB who potentially hasn't reached his prime yet. If the court cases can be sorted and his 'behaviour' improved  then that isn't much for the Browns to give up!

The Bills giving a massive 6 year deal to Von Miller on the other hand!  Eek

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: Saturday, March 19, 2022, 11:39:31 »

Watson is a massively talented QB who potentially hasn't reached his prime yet. If the court cases can be sorted and his 'behaviour' improved  then that isn't much for the Browns to give up!

The Bills giving a massive 6 year deal to Von Miller on the other hand!  Eek

It does all depend on how much he can play, Zeke Elliott was suspended 6 games for a single count of a case that didn’t go to court as there was insufficient proof.
Watson has 22 counts to answer, now I’m pretty sure he won’t get 6 games for each but it could be a hefty suspension (or worse still a suspension while each case is ongoing).

You would like to think the Browns have done their due diligence, but it is the Browns.

Von Miller’s deal is eye watering, but I’m assuming there’s a get out after a couple of years for the Bills, and they are a team that are in a “win now” scenario.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: Saturday, March 19, 2022, 11:53:00 »

Apparently law enforcement has said that no charges will be made against him.
However, he still has 22 civil cases outstanding so a big risk for the Browns especially with how much they have given up to get him.

Rumoured to be.
3 firsts, 1 third & 1 fifth (unconfirmed).
New contract 230m over 5 years, all guaranteed Money

I personally don't think any player is worth all of that...and yeah, it is the Browns...only time will tell...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: Saturday, March 19, 2022, 13:54:13 »

It does all depend on how much he can play, Zeke Elliott was suspended 6 games for a single count of a case that didn’t go to court as there was insufficient proof.
Watson has 22 counts to answer, now I’m pretty sure he won’t get 6 games for each but it could be a hefty suspension (or worse still a suspension while each case is ongoing).

You would like to think the Browns have done their due diligence, but it is the Browns.

Von Miller’s deal is eye watering, but I’m assuming there’s a get out after a couple of years for the Bills, and they are a team that are in a “win now” scenario.
I'm not condoning this, but it they are 'only' civil cases, then he'll pay them off like Prince Andrew did. Since they talk about such ridiculous amounts of money, he could probably afford to give each of the 22 $1m each to walk away.

As for the suspension - The Browns aren't paying much for the first year ($1m) of the 5 year ($230m) contract. So, I guess they are thinking they can't get anything better from the draft, but will have a franchise QB for the 4 years after.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: Monday, March 21, 2022, 21:09:26 »

More QB movement today with Matt Ryan going to the Colts and the Falcons picking up Marcus Mariota
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 07:24:59 »

The QB Carousel is in overdrive this off season. I wonder where Baker Mayfield will end up? Houston perhaps...Seattle?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #922 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 09:18:31 »

The QB Carousel is in overdrive this off season. I wonder where Baker Mayfield will end up? Houston perhaps...Seattle?

Think he'll end up sitting for a year and trying somewhere next year as there just isn't really anywhere for him at the moment.

Ryan to the Colts is weird. Aging, declining QB with a huge contract. Granted he'll have a significantly better line in front of him... I still don't get it.

As for Deshaun Watson and the Browns. Well, since when has the NFL ever had moral integrity? If you're a GM winning is all that matters and Watson is one of the best QB's that was available. I understand it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 09:27:13 »

Feels like the Colts already did this the other year with Rivers.

Seahawks and Texans are QB needy. When Baker does move on it will be interesting to see if you can the QB out of Cleveland or you can’t take the Cleveland out of the QB?!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #924 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:18:30 »

Tyreek hill to the dolphins now. This off season is mad

Things get better but they never get good
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #925 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:22:52 »

Tyreek hill to the dolphins now. This off season is mad

For 5 draft picks.

Getting close to the Herschel Walker trade
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 18:33:46 »

Crazy amount to give up.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #927 on: Thursday, March 24, 2022, 09:54:37 »

At least Dolphins are finally committing to Tua and giving him some options. I think he can be decent enough with some actual protection too (they just signed OL Armstead which is a start).

Seems like a lot but according to some random draft pick value chart, it's about the same as what Raiders gave up for Adams. They've got two firsts next year too.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #928 on: Friday, March 25, 2022, 18:01:20 »

What!!!! Hill to the Dolphins?

Thank God he's gone from KC !!!!!

Can someone in the NFC take Mahomes & Kelce please?

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #929 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2022, 09:25:12 »

Well, that went well! Thanks Nathaniel Hackett. Shut the door on your way out.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 70   Go Up
Print
Jump to: