Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 70   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 196625 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #945 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 21:22:10 »

Yeah, Bengals will have no difficulty trouncing the Ravens.
Well, didn't exactly trounce them but a 'W' is a 'W'...next week will be an absolute battle. No love lost between those teams at all...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #946 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 21:37:25 »

TD Broncos!
TD Broncos!
Watching it. Two good drives. Herbert is driving the Chargers back up field at a rate of knots!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #947 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 21:39:29 »

They're certainly not messing around...
Cant do anything officially until 17th. But think they mean business now they have a big conglomerate behind them. Going to try to buy the best they can.

Doesn’t sit well with me in some respects.

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #948 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 21:40:48 »

Well, didn't exactly trounce them but a 'W' is a 'W'...next week will be an absolute battle. No love lost between those teams at all...
Watched the end and there was only one team in it. However, Ravens were playing a weakened team. Next week will be interesting.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #949 on: Sunday, January 8, 2023, 21:43:52 »

Should be easy enough.
Don’t let Jackson run - if he even plays.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #950 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:02:53 »

Should be easy enough.
Don’t let Jackson run - if he even plays.
Haha! Like your confidence...yesterday was a pretty ugly game as divisional games tend to be - Burrow missed throws he'd normally make, Chase and Higgins dropped catches they would normally get. There may also have been an element of the Bengals not wanting to tip their hand ahead of next week. It also must have been pretty hard preparing for the game, given what happened on Monday night. That said, the Bengals can beat anyone right now and next Sunday will be a completely different game.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #951 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:07:12 »

Watching it. Two good drives. Herbert is driving the Chargers back up field at a rate of knots!
Turns out, Russell Wilson hasn't forgotten how to play football after all...
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #952 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:18:41 »

Haha! Like your confidence...yesterday was a pretty ugly game as divisional games tend to be - Burrow missed throws he'd normally make, Chase and Higgins dropped catches they would normally get. There may also have been an element of the Bengals not wanting to tip their hand ahead of next week. It also must have been pretty hard preparing for the game, given what happened on Monday night. That said, the Bengals can beat anyone right now and next Sunday will be a completely different game.
That was my take - Burrow was a bit off and they were pretty conservative in the play calling.
Will be interesting to see how long Cappa is out for and whether anyone else is suffering after a chippy ol game.
Loved the coin flip celebration too

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #953 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:46:54 »

It's been a fun few months watching the 49ers.  We have looked the real deal since McCaffrey signed and lucked out with Purdy turning out to be a better Jimmy G, a situation that places us well given we also have a first round pick QB back next season.  Defence is still our strength but I struggle to see us beating the Chiefs if we have to face them (agile QB's with a mid to deep ball is the weakness).
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #954 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 13:51:12 »

Not sure of the first line is sarcasm or you’ve taken me for a Benegals fan.

Ravens fan and we are very much a one trick pony very much in the ‘not good enough to challenge’ but ‘not bad enough to get a top draft pick’ purgatory’

…and our one trick pony is injured. Sure, he’s had a few good years and he can throw but he just feels like a slightly better, slightly more durable RG III who due to his style of play was never gonna have any longevity
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #955 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 15:51:12 »

Not sure of the first line is sarcasm or you’ve taken me for a Benegals fan.

Ravens fan and we are very much a one trick pony very much in the ‘not good enough to challenge’ but ‘not bad enough to get a top draft pick’ purgatory’

…and our one trick pony is injured. Sure, he’s had a few good years and he can throw but he just feels like a slightly better, slightly more durable RG III who due to his style of play was never gonna have any longevity
No, not sarcasm. I thought you were commenting from a neutral viewpoint, didn't know you were Ravens fan.

It just seems that the Ravens (and Steelers unfortunately) have a 'hard edge' to them which always makes them competitive, even when they're having a relatively poor season. They had a lot of starters out on the Offence yesterday but the D was pretty strong and they made it difficult (albeit with some help from the refs on a number of occasions i.e missed face mask on Burrow when he nearly got his head ripped off). So I do think the Bengals will win next Sunday because they will play much better (they have to) I'm expecting it to be very tough though.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #956 on: Monday, January 9, 2023, 18:19:10 »

Turns out, Russell Wilson hasn't forgotten how to play football after all...
’Broncos country - Lets ride!’

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #957 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2023, 09:13:07 »

’Broncos country - Lets ride!’
He got so utterly slated and ridiculed over that...I'm not at all keen on Russell Wilson and whilst it was a bit cringy, I didn't think it was that bad, maybe I was missing something...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #958 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2023, 19:26:00 »

He got so utterly slated and ridiculed over that...I'm not at all keen on Russell Wilson and whilst it was a bit cringy, I didn't think it was that bad, maybe I was missing something...

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #959 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 08:42:27 »

That's on a loop presumably. He didn't actually stand in front of a camera doing that for a whole hour??
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 ... 70   Go Up
Print
Jump to: