Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 70   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 194395 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Thursday, November 26, 2015, 22:44:28 »

Its a game. We are looking sharp when we get a couple of first downs in a drive.

2 Tony Romo Pick-6's... he's having a 'mare!

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Thursday, November 26, 2015, 23:15:27 »

That's an understatement 😩
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Thursday, November 26, 2015, 23:16:38 »

Defense looks piss poor.

Really, they have given up less points than the offense have Wink
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Thursday, November 26, 2015, 23:18:52 »

Its the game unless we can stop the first Carolina drive, we need a turnover at least and no more picks. I would say its a game of two halves..... Pint

Now, ain't that just like me?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Thursday, November 26, 2015, 23:53:03 »

Its the game unless we can stop the first Carolina drive, we need a turnover at least and no more picks. I would say its a game of two halves..... Pint

Or 1 quarter? It's all about the 4th anyway, right?..

Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Saturday, November 28, 2015, 16:27:58 »

Surely it's just a matter of time before this is introduced to football over here... http://www.nfl.com/flexible-schedules
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 23:09:52 »

A happy donkey in his stable tonight. Hopefully, OST will be happy on Monday night, too. The win fucking aged me, though.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 10:46:42 »

A happy donkey in his stable tonight. Hopefully, OST will be happy on Monday night, too. The win fucking aged me, though.
I absolutely loved the Jets winning along with the Chiefs which means that thanks to their loss to the Ravens, the horrible, dirty Steelers are on the outside of the play off picture looking in. Knowing them though, they will find a way of fluking their way in. Not confident of beating the Broncos on their patch tbh although the Bengals desperately need the bye to get Dalton healthy for the play offs. Don't think they will get it though. I hope I'm spectacularly wrong.

Edit: WTF happened with that coin toss at the start of overtime in the Jets game?
« Last Edit: Monday, December 28, 2015, 10:50:09 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 16:52:14 »

That coin toss was brilliant. The reaction of the patriots player was priceless. Fair play to the official for telling him what he'd done!
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #519 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 08:19:45 »

The Pats player tried to pass it off saying that he wanted to kick and choose sides.. It was a bit weird.

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 09:15:58 »

I do enjoy a good Patriots fuck up... Cheesy

Also, what the hell was that field goal attempt at the end of the Bengals-Broncos game?!?

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 18:01:06 »

Phew! Go Broncos!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 21:06:59 »

Phew! Go Broncos!
Just watched it. That was a hell of a game.

I already stated that I was desperate for the Bengals to get a bye so Dalton got got an extra week to get fit for the play offs as I couldn't see them winning a play off game with McCarron at QB. I have to say though that I have revised that opinion. The sooner they get Dalton back the better but I can definitely see them getting that elusive play off win in the Wild Card round this year if McCarron has to be called upon again. He did not look like a rookie at all. The first half was unbelievable but fair play to the Broncos, they kept going and won a tough, tough game.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 21:09:04 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 21:42:24 »

Just watched it. That was a hell of a game.

I already stated that I was desperate for the Bengals to get a bye so Dalton got got an extra week to get fit for the play offs as I couldn't see them winning a play off game with McCarron at QB. I have to say though that I have revised that opinion. The sooner they get Dalton back the better but I can definitely see them getting that elusive play off win in the Wild Card round this year if McCarron has to be called upon again. He did not look like a rookie at all. The first half was unbelievable but fair play to the Broncos, they kept going and won a tough, tough game.
Don't disagree, but I think that they are two of the weaker teams in the playoffs.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 21:50:43 »

Don't disagree, but I think that they are two of the weaker teams in the playoffs.

I think the AFC is pretty weak compared to NFC. Obviously the Pats will be a threat as they always are but there isn't another team I could see winning the SB. Chiefs are on a roll but Alex Smith isn't going to cut it at the cunch part of the season.

The NFC looks stacked. Cardinals, Panthers & Seahawks are a class apart at the moment IMO
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 70   Go Up
Print
Jump to: