Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 70   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 194431 times)
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Friday, November 6, 2015, 23:04:48 »

Have you been to AT&T, we went a couple of years ago the place is truly incredible.

I was hoping we could win a few games whilst Tony was injured, but it just hasn't happened for us.
Think we may be too far back before he comes back which is a shame because I thought we had an outside chance of reaching the superbowl this year

I may be the second biggest fan then  Embarrassed

Its been terrible without Tony, I never imagined we would miss him as much, I mean I knew our hopes hang with him considering how many game winning drives he has completed particularly over the last few seasons, but Weeden was an embarrassment, Cassel has been a bust but yet almost an improvement (Not scoring a TD against the Seahawks was shameful.. Its still last years O-line), we simply are not playing well collaboratively (D last week stepped up, week before special teams killed us and D didn't...) now we must beat the Eagles to harvest any post season hopes. Its shit or bust and having Tony on the IR until week 11 is bad management in my eyes when you consider he is already throwing the ball. By the Miami game we could be done already! Now we also have the shit storm surrounding Hardy since the media decided to bring up old news. The whole franchise is in a bit of a mess at the moment!

AT&T... Happening next year, am thinking Thanksgiving but thats an expensive time of year to travel. If not then I will await for what we are scheduled, home game preferable as I would like to do a stadium tour! Fingers crossed we pick up the W on Monday morning. I will be sleeping and watching the condensed version on gamepass before work!
« Last Edit: Friday, November 6, 2015, 23:07:23 by Boy About Town » Logged

Now, ain't that just like me?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 07:03:45 »

But that's mainly because of the recent bandwagon jumpers like yourself.

I've followed the Eagles on and off since the late 90s, but yeah, call me a bandwagoner if you like.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 12:27:32 »

AT&T... Happening next year, am thinking Thanksgiving but thats an expensive time of year to travel. If not then I will await for what we are scheduled, home game preferable as I would like to do a stadium tour! Fingers crossed we pick up the W on Monday morning. I will be sleeping and watching the condensed version on gamepass before work!

When you go it's worth doing the stadium tour, make sure you do the guided tour.

When we went we did it with a tour company, and although not cheap it was well worth it.
Stayed at the same hotel as the team (not that you see the players) although the tour company have a meet & greet party where a few players are there (we got photos & autographs with Tyron Smith, Brandon Carr & Terrence Williams). We also got a tour of valley ranch, a stadium tour and entry to a tailgate party close to the stadium
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 16:24:59 »

Bengals 8-0 so far! Hurrah!
Another 8-7 winning season for the Bungles perhaps?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 16:57:52 »

Bengals to go 16-0 and 0-1 in the play offs. It is destined

Things get better but they never get good
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:20:30 »

I've followed the Eagles on and off since the late 90s, but yeah, call me a bandwagoner if you like.

I bet you "hate the Redskins"
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:30:52 »

Bengals to go 16-0 and 0-1 in the play offs. It is destined

The usual Cinci 'one and done'

Now, ain't that just like me?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Sunday, November 8, 2015, 09:28:57 »

The usual Cinci 'one and done'
Unfortunately, the 'one and done' comments are something the Bengals and their fans are going to have put up with until they actually win a game in the Post Season. Until then, they can only do what they are doing i.e. win every game with Dalton playing as well as any QB in the NFL at the moment.

Whenever they win there is always some media 'talking head' saying 'yes but...'

They win in Baltimore...yes but, the Ravens have a losing record this year. They've not played anyone yet.
They come from 17 points down to beat Seattle in over time...yes but, they can't win in Pittsburg
So they in in Pittsburgh...yes but, they can't win in Prime Time.
They wipe the floor with Cleveland on Thursday night to win in Prime Time (I would also count Seattle and Pitt as Prime Time due to the significance of the games but whatever)

Even then, they've still got that annoying little asterisk next to them of being 'one and done' the last 4 years. They can't do anything about it until January and I think they will. I think the attitude of the team and coaching staff in general and most importantly Andy Dalton in particular has changed. They can only prove that when January comes round of course.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Sunday, November 8, 2015, 11:13:16 »

I bet you "hate the Redskins"

Not particularly.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 08:09:22 »

Favour:

Please could you kindly complete this very basic survey for a sibling, cheers.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2TGWNHG

Thanks.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 08:55:11 »

Done.

Does said sibling work in the US sports holiday industry? Something I've been tempted to do in the past
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 10:23:19 »

Have you been to AT&T, we went a couple of years ago the place is truly incredible.

The Good Lady and I have been to the other AT&T- the one where San Francisco Giants play baseball. Watched a game against the Miami Marlins (Giants won 6-4). The Leftpondians certainly know how to put on a show Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 10:34:29 »

Favour:

Please could you kindly complete this very basic survey for a sibling, cheers.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2TGWNHG

Thanks.

Done

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #478 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 13:22:51 »

Done.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 13:26:32 »

Done