Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 42   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Creepy Crawley - Official Groundsman's Matchday Thread  (Read 61640 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:00:41 »

as phil smith warmed up on the touchline....

hey smithy i will give you a fiver if you give fatty evans some chips

smith starts laughing Smiley
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:12:33 »

Great night, great thread. What a fucking game!

regareds
Mumbler
 Cheesy
 Smug Fuck Off
deltaincline

« Reply #527 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:14:25 »

Genuinely good to see you back on the TEF, Mex;-)

What's persuaded you to return in the couple of months since you deleted your account?  
König

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:14:42 »

when you're on the radio and we score do you have an uncontrollable urge to celebrate or do you have to be quite refrained?
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:18:26 »

when you're on the radio and we score do you have an uncontrollable urge to celebrate or do you have to be quite refrained?

It's tough. When the third goal went in I almost wet my pants. The away end looked immense. I have to make do with a punch in the air. it's hilarious. if I'm with my ol man or whatever you just shout random shit like' fucking come on' or fucking get in', but on radio you have to be sensible. It's good fun, but hard when it's like that. You just wanna go ape shit.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:19:41 »

Genuinely good to see you back on the TEF, Mex;-)

What's persuaded you to return in the couple of months since you deleted your account?  

I left because i couldnt be arsed with all the political stuff, i have my opinions and thats that. didnt want to have to keep explaining myself, i still dont like the situation and wont be going to anymore games ( i had to pick my parents up from gatwick at 11 tonight- seemed silly not to go) but i looked on here the other day and the stupidty on here seemed severly lacking, thought i could help out.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:20:47 »

is paul d coming back, too?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:28:54 »

Got back about an hour ago and have just read this whole thread, very entertaining - especially the post-match comments!!

We dominated the first half really, the only criticism being we gave the ball away a little too easily at times. No idea what happened for the goal really, let's hope Connell was two yards offside so we can all picture Evans eploding in rage when he sees it. As for his claims they should have had a penalty, it would have been soft.

Second half they came out and went at us. You have to give them some credit, but we were all over the place. Thankfully though we did well enough to stop them getting shots at goal. Having sustained lots of pressure, Miles Storey came on and suddenly gave us an outlet. He made a couple of mistakes but his presence and pace meant that when we cleared the ball it wasn't coming straight back each time. Two nicely worked goals towards the end weren't really deserved on our 2nd half display, but Crawley left big gaps and we exploited them perfectly.

Great clebrations for the third goal and at the final whistle. Such a bond between fans, players and the manager. No idea what Paolo's beanie hat was all about but it meant I left the ground with an even wider smile on my face!

Bring on the Burton...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:32:30 »

Oh, and as much as people may not care, I saw this on Twitter na dfound it amusing...

charlieaustin23 charlie austin
Not a great night have to be honest but u get days like this! Good win for swindon love it when steve evans gets beat haha

Seems the Evans hatred is widespread judging by what's been said tonight!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:36:49 »

yeehah!  got back about half an hour ago, great away performance, rode the storm for 20 mins in the 2nd half and the subs were first class, exactly as reeves just said storey gave us an outlet and we had a foothold in the game again.

was great fun baiting evans all game, crawley fans were crap, only really made any noise in the 2nd half and that was only our goal kicks.

well happy!!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:38:01 »

oh, and commazzi wasn't in the stand as far as i could see i'm afraid
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:38:53 »

2-0 Crawley.
Idiot
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:40:06 »

I know I've never been the greatest fan, and I still want PDC to get the fuck away from my club as soon as possible, but seeing today's result was wonderfully satisfying. Fuck off Crawley.

Is there pressure on Fat lesser Evans' job yet?
Coca Fola

« Reply #538 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:41:36 »

I know I've never been the greatest fan, and I still want PDC to get the fuck away from my club as soon as possible, but seeing today's result was wonderfully satisfying. Fuck off Crawley.

Is there pressure on Fat lesser Evans' job yet?
What about if we have 3 promotions back to back and Di Canio does a Fergie?
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 23:45:28 »

What about if we have 3 promotions back to back and Di Canio does a Fergie?

ah forgot about you, does the ignore button still work?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 42   Go Up
Print
Jump to: