Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 42   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Creepy Crawley - Official Groundsman's Matchday Thread  (Read 62138 times)
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 21:45:56 »

Are you Mattea Lanzano?  Hmmm

First ten minutes of the second half, yes, I think I along with most of the Swindon End were going for every ball pumped into the box.

The difference about our support tonight was that it was positive.  There were a couple of pricks who badgered the stewards - who did a good job in the circumstances - and whinged when we whacked the ball aimlessly forward, but mostly there was a good vibe.

There was a line in Sky's Rotherham coverage where they said how Swindon were applauding the ideas, even if the move didn't come off, and that's exactly how it felt tonight.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 21:46:44 »

Yep, the ref was the reason they lost three nil at home. I expect the officials were at fault for the six they shipped at the weekend too, weren't they Steve?

Just got in and this result has topped my day off nicely, good work Town.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 21:48:21 »

"Thought the Swindon fans were brilliant, I wish the Crawley fans would sing like that, I cannot get the Paolo De Canio chorus out of my head. I said it would be 3 - 0. D'oh..."
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 21:50:18 »

Oh, and results tonight take us back above Oxford where we belong.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 21:51:10 »

Who are you quoting there?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 21:51:37 »

Oh, and results tonight take us back above Oxford where we belong.

We were already above them.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 21:52:03 »

We were anyway Smiley
the natural order soon restored
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 21:55:34 »

Who are you quoting there?

Crawley Town forum...  I've been trolling the last few weeks.  I thought it only fair given that I live half a mile from the ground.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 22:00:25 »

Crawley Town forum...  I've been trolling the last few weeks.  I thought it only fair given that I live half a mile from the ground.

Part of me was hoping it was evans.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 22:02:28 »

Classic away performance, stroked it around 1st half and made them huff and puff, second half they had a lot of the ball without looking dangerous, and then fair play to pdc he took connell off and and went more defensive for a few mins, and then the master stroke put Storey on and all of a sudden bang,bang, good tactical nous from PDC, best away day for a couple of years for me, if we play like that every game we wont lose again. (which of course we wont) but we are looking a decent outfit.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 22:10:07 »

Got back about half an hour ago, what a fucking night and a great performace.

First half, we were on top for the majority of it, and we dealt really well with all the balls they put into the box. McCormack shone againg playing out of position, looked like a natural CB. No idea what happened with our goal, looked like a De Vita overhead kick from where I was, but who gives a fuck!

For the first 20/25 minutes of the second half, Crawley put us under a lot of pressure and we did really well to withstand it, although I felt we could have tried to keep the ball a bit more in that period. Then we scored a great goal on the counter and we are firmly back in control and just to make things even better, Kerouche adds a superbly taken third.

No bad performances out there tonight, Lanzano did what he had to do well, Caddis was great again, him and Ritchie are a real threat down the right. Stand out performance goes to Kerouche, who was absolutley brilliant, not only does he work really hard but he has great technical ability. Thought PDC Used the subs well tonight aswell.

The town fans were fantastic tonight, gave Evans plenty of abuse and I think he finally snapped near the end when he gestured towards us! Looks like we have a great team spirt, with the celebrations at the end proving that, loved Di Canio celebrating on the pitch with his Swindon hat on!

Great night, great performace, great result and Fuck off Evans!
Keroooosh

« Reply #521 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 22:23:56 »

Fucking get in. Evans you cuntface sack of shit thats from the world of football now fuck off to prison where you belong.

Oh and we were fucking brilliant tonight, roll on Burton!

Kerooosh is really repaying my faith in having him as my username Cheesy
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 22:25:15 »

Just found this on the Crawley Observer website.

http://www.crawleyobserver.co.uk/sport/crawleytown-fc/crawley_slump_against_swindon_1_3048326

The first comment by 35yrstfcfan is good.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 22:27:06 »

Some wrongly questioned Di Canio's mind games but actually PDCs response to Evans criticism increased the edge and volume to the great away support.  

Many annoying but good players can improve their game to our detriment in the face of abuse, but all Evans did was make himself look the twat he is and he could do nothing in the technical area but try to ignore our abusive chanting and concentrate on his coaching job.  

Fat Crook 0 PDC 1
DA15red

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 22:28:39 »

Great night. Completely wankwred mow bit wanted to make a point about the subs tiday. Last year I saw the likes of Ferry behaving like little school kids on the sidelines whereas this year the discipline and dedication was different class. Ferry was up and down the line and when he came on he was fully ready to go. This and the celebrations at the end show me we are far from a Circus team!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 42   Go Up
Print
Jump to: