Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rugby World Cup 2011  (Read 30157 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 21:00:42 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/15234032.stm

Grow up you bunch of idiots,embarasing and really dangerous.

And they used to complain about the antics done by English footballers. The rubby boys have taken it to another level.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 21:04:35 »

Hmmm.  I think we're going to see changes.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 21:37:20 »

Shame, because Tuilagi is a fine player.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 09:35:09 »

It's all falling in to place!  Of course I remember that.  (Quite by coincidence, it was just 7 days after England's World Cup win the previous Saturday.)

One of the coldest days in memory!  Football didn't really help either.  I think that was the game that Mike Spearman walked around the stand handing out vouchers for the club shop as a thank you to fans for making the trip.

Yeah it was freezing that day and I think we lost 2-0. I did indeed receive a voucher for £5 for the club shop, however my journey that day was fairly easy, Edinburgh to Hartlepool not that much of a drive!!

I was with Neil, a Jambo who kept going on about the Rugby World Cup still having 6 minutes to play and that England would not be world champions until those 6 minutes were played! Can't remember where he got that idea from however!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 16:48:29 »

Shame, because Tuilagi is a fine Samoan player.

I'm no fan of english international rugby players but think some in the press are over reacting just a tad over their behaviour in recent weeks.  Especially the whiter than white Saint Brian Moore.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 16:58:16 »

I'm no fan of english international rugby players but think some in the press are over reacting just a tad over their behaviour in recent weeks. 

Of course, they're in the business of selling newspapers.

And I fucking hate Brian Moore.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 17:01:19 »

I'm not bothered about their behaviour, in fact i find it mildly amusing. At least they stop short of gang rape and such like

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 17:24:20 »

it's a joke, they're expected to go out there, behave like robots and bring us home a trophy.  just let them unwind and enjoy themselves and they'll enjoy their rugby more and probably win more often.  this doesn't just apply to the rugby boys but all international sports men and women.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 18:21:50 »

Of course, they're in the business of selling newspapers.

And I fucking hate Brian Moore.

I honestly think one of the major issues we face in this day and age is the advent of the 'breaking news' sensationalist type of reporting events.  So what if an England player jumped of a ferry and swam to shore, it was funny, no harm was done.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, October 10, 2011, 18:27:58 »

it's a joke, they're expected to go out there, behave like robots and bring us home a trophy.  just let them unwind and enjoy themselves and they'll enjoy their rugby more and probably win more often.  this doesn't just apply to the rugby boys but all international sports men and women.

Thats a good point...but jumping behind a moving ferry in a busy harbour is just plain stupid,if the captain had changed direction he could easily have been killed...Ferry's dont just move by the wind blowing them  Cheesy they are powered by stuff that would have mashed him up in seconds......fun yes,stupidy no.
He like Tindal will be laughed off the Island....made even worse by the fact we were absolute shite on the pitch.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Sunday, October 16, 2011, 08:00:30 »

Really looking forward to this match, can the Aussies dump the all blacks out?  Despite them playing badly all tournament I reckon they can.  On a side note my 9 month old is transfixed by the haka!!
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Sunday, October 16, 2011, 08:14:27 »

The All Blacks look way too good for the Aussies at the moment.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Sunday, October 16, 2011, 08:24:49 »

Aussies would have taken heart from their first attack though.  Looking a bit dodgy defensively though the Australians.  Be interesting to see second half, if it's still close, how easy the All Blacks find it to finish the game off.  How they handle the inner city life, inner city pressure.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Sunday, October 16, 2011, 09:01:11 »

The All Blacks look way too good for the Aussies at the moment.

Them versus the French will be something brutal I fear.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Sunday, October 16, 2011, 09:41:46 »

The All Blacks are, with the possible exception of Wales, the only country to have turned up at this World Cup.  Whilst I've enjoyed the close matches, some have ben real edge of your seat stuff, the tries haven't exactly flourished.

Good luck to them next week though, as they deserve to win the RWC.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: