Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mattia Lanzano (Italian 'keeper) on way  (Read 19172 times)
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 13:15:47 »

fair enough, still thats hardly tall.

3cm taller than Iker Casillas.  Cheesy
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 13:20:49 »

I can understand why some are worried, what with our track record of bringing in forwards over the last 2 transfer windows when they were needed.

Im not panicing yet, but the sooner they are in so they can build up an understanding the better.

Im still wondering if Knight was the English forward di Canio mentioned or if there is an ace up the sleeve
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 13:45:26 »

6 foot = 1819mm.

to be exact
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 13:49:03 »

to be exact

1828.8mm to be very exact

(1 inch = 25.4mm)
Charlie Henry

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 19:38:41 »

He may have great monkey arms which trail along the ground and hands like plates ala kenny allen
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 19:47:57 »

I hope Phil Smith goes, Ive never liked him. Lacks leadership and all the other good goal keeping attributes bar being a good shot stopper. I also, hope that they sign a keeper with a bit of charisma because after watching anything Smith or Lucas have done on STFC Player I have been pleased to turn it off and watch something like Sex in the City, if only to make the monotone stop.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 19:50:28 »

I hope Phil Smith goes, Ive never liked him. Lacks leadership and all the other good goal keeping attributes bar being a good shot stopper. I also, hope that they sign a keeper with a bit of charisma because after watching anything Smith or Lucas have done on STFC Player I have been pleased to turn it off and watch something like Sex in the City, if only to make the monotone stop.

Have you seen a lot of Smith then, or just snippets on STFC Player?

It's All Good..............
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 20:01:18 »

Have you seen a lot of Smith then, or just snippets on STFC Player?
What are you on about?

Doore

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 20:06:02 »

What are you on about?

He's asking if you have seen a lot of Phil Smith, or as your post implies, a limited amount through the STFC Player.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 20:13:36 »

Ive seen him make make enough howlers and flap at enough stuff for my mind to be made up thats for sure. Also, Im sorry but he did not shower himself in glory at the end of last season.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 20:20:58 »

I'll always love him for that night at the Valley - should have gone with him at Wembley.
Doore

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 20:23:09 »

I'll always love him for that night at the Valley - should have gone with him at Wembley.

Did he invite you?
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 20:26:43 »

In all fairness he was rock solid that night. All other times, I have watched with fear and nerves when he has been betwixt the sticks.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 20:33:34 »

Not being difficult Batch, but people moaning we've got four goalkeepers/no strikers and whatever else when there is still five weeks to go til the start of the season... we probably will sell one keeper,
Presumably sell = get rid of one of the useless fuckers rather than actually receiving a fee for one of them
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:00:41 »

Both can go in my opinion, although Lucas is marginally better than Smith in my view.

He just takes forever to distribute the ball, it really gets my goat - I think its something he's acutely aware of judging by his hurried, nervous distribution at the end of last year.

"Fuck you Arch, He's a great shot-stopper", great - thats the line everyone trots out when a keeper is actually rubbish. I think you'll find every keeper is a pretty good shot-stopper, if they weren't then I doubt they'd make it to the professional leagues.

Frank Talia was a good shot stopper (when he wasn't doffing my sister) but funnily enough I don't remember saying that about Diggers, Brez or Shay Given when he played for us.

Christ I'm in a bad mood... Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: