Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Something Bad is happening in London  (Read 22376 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 15:09:49 »

Quote from: "DanOUFC"
Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
The mad clerics preaching racial hatered should all be removed. It surely cannot be that hard a task?

I thought the Government brought in powers to enable them to boot out people like that

No, they've had the power to deport people who threaten national security for years. What they brought in post-9/11 was the power to detain without trial foreign nationals deemed to be such a threat who could not be deported to their "home" countries because they would face the risk of execution or torture if returned there.

And as for Abu Hamza ("Hook-Hand") he has in fact been in custody for some months now, awaiting deportation to the US to face terrorism-related charges.
McLovin

« Reply #151 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 15:19:49 »

The thing that annoys me is the way he was allowed to close off that road in Finsbury park on a reglar basis, with a police presence to stop violence, and he wasn't just arrested the moment he came out with his vile ranting.

Didn't Esther once get arrested for blocking a path to make a speech about something?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 15:46:38 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
The thing that annoys me is the way he was allowed to close off that road in Finsbury park on a reglar basis, with a police presence to stop violence, and he wasn't just arrested the moment he came out with his vile ranting.

Now that I agree with. Stuff the tree hugging court of human rights, there is more at stake.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 17:36:35 »

I've just got in from work. had a worried morning trying to contact my sister, didn't realise or think mobile system would be overloaded, thankfully she missed it all. Girl I work with, her best mate was on one of the trains a bomb went off on, luckily she is ok, few bruises etc.  

I think most things have already been said on here, just want to say my thoughts go out to all family and friends of people hurt/killed and to victims.
Asher

« Reply #154 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 18:02:06 »

Have to agree bedford, makes you realise how life is so importnat.  Hopefully no one I know has lost anyone, its time this country stopped them once and for all.
red macca

« Reply #155 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 18:25:48 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
i'm at my dad's in fulham broadway sposed to have been catching a 12:30 coach from victoria, but that's fucked now.

i think, like 9/11, it was actually a government consipracy.
makes us all kind of forget the atrocities in africa therefore giving leeway to the PM and other members of the summit to perhaps not act in the way we all went them to (increased aid, wipe out debt), which, lets face it would be somewhat disastrous for the government's money etc.
instead, an intricate terrorist attack, no doubt the government would use as justification for an increase in military and defence funding.

the happiness of the nation thanks to the olympics may well be another reason for a conspiracy. a happy nation certainly doesnt consume as much as a scared nation.
the government want us all to consume, and we will do after such a disaster that has happened just a few miles from where i am now.

of course absolutely none of this can be proved and i dont actually believe it myself. but you'd be foolish not to realise waters run alot deeper than " a load of muslims"
m8 u talk some shit.sympathies go out to victims families Sad
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 18:31:37 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
some people are thick as fuck on this forum, it depresses me.

hope everyone you know is safe and thoughts go out to anyone involved.

absolutely spot on.

a friend of mine has been working at king's cross for months, thank fuck he was off this week.
Anonymous

« Reply #157 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 19:25:36 »

What' this rubbish from the scum?

"The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters. "

Heroic? They wouldn't know what a hero is a million years. And as for us burning? what rubbish and with fear? fear? British people fear NOTHING, we survived Hitler's little gang of blonde special boys and i'm sure a small gang of spasticated retarted wankers with a little book will do anything to put fear into the British. If there so heroic why dont Binladen and his fellow scavy old men pop down my local i'm sure they'll find out what fear is then.

Hopefully now British people will awake to the real enemy and get 'em out!
DMR

« Reply #158 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 19:46:44 »

what a fucking horrible day

let's form a townend vigilante group  Cool
DMR

« Reply #159 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 20:09:16 »

Quote from: "Asher"
well you get a big bus and pick them up and tell them to fuck off! I dont mean every one but like hook hand etc in london he should be told to get out.

Yes

obviously the true british muslims etc. should live as normal, but the others - fuck 'em, if they're deemed as a risk (e.g. a criminal record), get them the fuck out of great britain.
Amir

« Reply #160 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 23:07:10 »

obviously the true british muslims etc. should live as normal, but the others - fuck 'em, if they're deemed as a risk (e.g. a criminal record), get them the fuck out of great britain.

Apart from the fact that those who actually did it are probably university educated and from good families, that's a great idea.  And that it's completely impractical of course.

I just cannot understand the mindset of this shitheads.  What can possibly make them think they can achieve anything by doing this, or that it is justifiable in the name of God?  Iraq has acted as a catalyst, but it's not what caused this.

The British people are too sturdy to be intimidated by a bnch of cowards anyway.  I can only hope that this leads to the vastly decent population of muslims in this country turning on extremists of all forms and carrying our wrath behind them.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 23:08:53 »

Quote from: "Amir"

Apart from the fact that those who actually did it are probably university educated and from good families, that's a great idea.  And that it's completely impractical of course.

I just cannot understand the mindset of this shitheads.  What can possibly make them think they can achieve anything by doing this, or that it is justifiable in the name of God?  Iraq has acted as a catalyst, but it's not what caused this.

The British people are too sturdy to be intimidated by a bnch of cowards anyway.  I can only hope that this leads to the vastly decent population of muslims in this country turning on extremists of all forms and carrying our wrath behind them.

Spot on

/
W56196272
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 23:27:21 »

Quite right - I'm proud that we, as a country are able to offer refuge to those who need it, and those true refugees who may be muslim, along with all other muslims in the UK and throughout the world need to make it known that they do not condone this behaviour, and are never going to tollerate it.  

We are a peaceful country really when all is considered and have done more for muslims than most countries in the world, it is about time the extreemists took note that we are not to be made a scapegoat for other countries shortcomings and that we have nothing against Islam.  We do not deserve this - no-one deserves this!
flammableBen

« Reply #163 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 23:49:32 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
Quite right - I'm proud that we, as a country are able to offer refuge to those who need it, and those true refugees who may be muslim, along with all other muslims in the UK and throughout the world need to make it known that they do not condone this behaviour, and are never going to tollerate it.  

We are a peaceful country really when all is considered and have done more for muslims than most countries in the world, it is about time the extreemists took note that we are not to be made a scapegoat for other countries shortcomings and that we have nothing against Islam.  We do not deserve this - no-one deserves this!

It's for this reason that a massive anti-muslim backlash will do more harm than good. More people go to mosques each week than got to church. Alienating the muslim population is just idiotic, the vast majority of muslims are decent people, probably even more so than the vast majority of christians are decent people. But in the vast muslim comunities if you show that the country they live in is supportive of them then they are more likely to point out to the authorities the few which are here to cause trouble
KaiserFFan

« Reply #164 on: Friday, July 8, 2005, 17:21:11 »

The way I see it is that this is all going to lead us into another world war. New York's been attacked, now London, and even Egypt has.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: