Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Something Bad is happening in London  (Read 22618 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:25:05 »

Quote from: "Terrorist Wankers"
"In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."
DanOUFC

« Reply #136 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:26:09 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
The mad clerics preaching racial hatered should all be removed. It surely cannot be that hard a task?

I thought the Government brought in powers to enable them to boot out people like that
Asher

« Reply #137 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:28:39 »

obviously didnt work
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:31:37 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Quote from: "Terrorist Wankers"
"In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

He who warns is excused - bollocks!
McLovin

« Reply #139 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:35:17 »

What is the relevance of Piemonte working in an office??  :|

How much effort will it take to wipe out the middle east with a nice hefty bomb of some sorts?  Wink
Piemonte

« Reply #140 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:38:35 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
whatever piemonte the supreme being of knowledge (sat at a computer desk in a cosy office job like everyone else)

i'll say it again, the freemasons rule the world

1. When did I claim to be a supreme being of knowlege? I'm stating my opinion like everyone else.
2. my office isnt cozy, the aircon is set to sub-zero temperature just how I like it thanks.
3. what the fuck has where I'm sat got to do with anything?
4. i'll say it again, you're talking shite. provide me with some evidence that the freemasons rule the world other than your wildly inacurate and badly thought out conspiracy theories and I might believe you
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:39:40 »

Cheesy

officially blacker than the night.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:41:16 »

I've heard that Sammy Igoe actually rules the world, he has been grooming Howard to take over from him when he retires.  This is why King hasn't withdrawn his contract offer, as he is in fear of his life.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #143 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:41:48 »

Military Raid?Huh??? how the fuck could they describe it as a military raid when they where targeting innocent and unsuspecting civilians?Huh???

If their raid was so fucking "Blessed" then why the fuck did they not attack our military?Huh?
Piemonte

« Reply #144 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:44:20 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"

Military Raid?Huh??? how the fuck could they describe it as a military raid when they where targeting innocent and unsuspecting civilians?Huh???

If their raid was so fucking "Blessed" then why the fuck did they not attack our military?Huh?

I was just chatting about that at the pub at lunchtime. By the law of averages the thick cunts have probably killed some other muslims. Way to go with the holy war there lads. nice one
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:46:36 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
How much effort will it take to wipe out the middle east with a nice hefty bomb of some sorts?  Wink

we can call in team america!

http://www.celluloid-dreams.de/content/images/kritiken-filmbilder/team-america-world-police/team-america-world-police-1.jpg
"america, fuck yeah!"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:51:47 »

"Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters."

Erm, could someone drop them a line, I think they might be getting carried away with it a bit with that statement.  We've had worse than that and survived.

We'll never be mastered, by those terrorist bastards, we'll keep the union flag flying high, cos Great Britain will never die.....
McLovin

« Reply #147 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:52:57 »

America... FUCK YEAH!!  Cool
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 15:03:05 »

We should send a civilian strike-force consisting of Lee Collins, Darren Bullock and Steve McMahon out there to take them down. :twisted:

Adding to that we could send Mark Robinson, Jason Drysdale and Matthew Hewlet out there to act as bait, they can draw them in, then POW the three psycos pounce!
Piemonte

« Reply #149 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 15:04:18 »

Quote from: "janaage"
"Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters."

Erm, could someone drop them a line, I think they might be getting carried away with it a bit with that statement.  We've had worse than that and survived.

We'll never be mastered, by those terrorist bastards, we'll keep the union flag flying high, cos Great Britain will never die.....

Too true Jan. If we can survive a full scale German invasion we can survive a few religous nutters attacking us.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: