Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Something Bad is happening in London  (Read 22608 times)
Asher

« Reply #120 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:11:08 »

Its a society for the wealthy.  Like a mens club, they do a lot for charity but also like to spend money on themselves.  My ex's father wanted me to join but personally I wanted to keep my money! (and I was skint back then)

They meet every few months have a chat etc raise money, get drunk and then go home feeling better.  Its quite a good netweork for business
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:11:31 »

Quote from: "Swindon_away"
Quote from: "Asher"
This is so fucked up! I blame the lack of security as a country and also letting all the muslims in. call me racist but if they hadnt done that then this wouldnt of happened.  Kick tehm ALL out now I say

Me too, that's what happens when you let half a million illegals in that Mr. Blair and friends dont even know about.

You two better let the Met know that they are looking for illegal immigrants and not UK residents or legally admitted foreigners.
No need to jump to conclusions yet,
As far as Tails' comment (for which he/she apologised)  - that is a typical defence to a perceived threat - perfectly natural, albeit a tad misconceived.
My thoughts are with the victims.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:11:54 »

I thought they would target live 8, 200,000 people outside no cover.

exactly or yesterday when everyone was out in trafalgar square
Asher

« Reply #123 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:15:12 »

Mr Dodgers, Al Quaeda have taken responsibility which if I am not wrong are made up of muslims and mainly ones from outside the UK.  Yes I may be racist but when these people try and blow up my family I am entotled to be like this.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:20:08 »

Yes but they probably aren't the only ones claiming it though...
flammableBen

« Reply #125 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:20:41 »

After things like this it's the back-lash you get which scares me more than the actual event. Banning all muslims from entering the country, or kicking all muslims out is a fucking idiotic thing to do.

Islam is a religion no different from any other, you get extremists in any religion, look at some of the extreme right churches in Africa and even America. The fact it's muslism that have formed terrorist groups which attack us instead of any other religion is down to our foriegn policy towards predominantly muslim countries in the middle ease over recent years.

It would be good to think we only get blamed for the war in iraq, but in most of the middle east britain is now seen as just another arm of the American imperialist machine. So whatever America does we are wrongly or rightly seen as just another one of their allies. But blaming them for their ignorance would be a bit out of order, especially with our lack of understanding on the different islamic views in the middle east, infact Americas reason for going to war in iraq is completely ridiculous - Saddam Hussain and Osama bin Laden had very oposing islamic views. In fact bin Laden didn't like the way that Saddam Hussain was tollerent of other religions.

As to if it was al queada or not, I get the impression that any islamic group which admits responsiblilty to something else is automatically linked to al queada by default.
flammableBen

« Reply #126 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:21:04 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
After things like this it's the back-lash you get which scares me more than the actual event. Banning all muslims from entering the country, or kicking all muslims out is a fucking idiotic thing to do.

Islam is a religion no different from any other, you get extremists in any religion, look at some of the extreme right churches in Africa and even America. The fact it's muslism that have formed terrorist groups which attack us instead of any other religion is down to our foriegn policy towards predominantly muslim countries in the middle ease over recent years.

It would be good to think we only get blamed for the war in iraq, but in most of the middle east britain is now seen as just another arm of the American imperialist machine. So whatever America does we are wrongly or rightly seen as just another one of their allies. But blaming them for their ignorance would be a bit out of order, especially with our lack of understanding on the different islamic views in the middle east, infact Americas reason for going to war in iraq is completely ridiculous - Saddam Hussain and Osama bin Laden had very oposing islamic views. In fact bin Laden didn't like the way that Saddam Hussain was tollerent of other religions.

As to if it was al queada or not, I get the impression that any islamic group which admits responsiblilty to something else is automatically linked to al queada by default.

sorry that's really badly written
Piemonte

« Reply #127 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:31:06 »

Asher, your views are overly simplistic. firstly how the fuck can you kick every muslin out of the county? apart from any other argument its totally impractical
Asher

« Reply #128 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:41:30 »

well you get a big bus and pick them up and tell them to fuck off! I dont mean every one but like hook hand etc in london he should be told to get out.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:50:55 »

"unofficially" up to 45 dead now...

At least 45 people are reported to have been killed and 1,000 injured in a series of terror attacks on London.

Sky News crime correspondent Martin Brunt said the figures, which could rise, were from a reliable, but unofficial source.

He also reported that it is understood that seven were killed in the bus blast in Tavistock Square.

agree with asher on hook hand, he should have been booted out the country years ago, & there are still loads of others like him still here that sponge off our taxes & live like royalty while ranting about how we should all be killed! cunts!
Asher

« Reply #130 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:54:29 »

Thats exactly what I mean.  If they live and respect this country and teh people in it not a problem.  But if they rant about killing us while I pay for their food they should go.  Blair has been far to soft on imigration.
Piemonte

« Reply #131 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 13:58:37 »

Thats exactly what I mean.  If they live and respect this country and teh people in it not a problem.  But if they rant about killing us while I pay for their food they should go.  Blair has been far to soft on imigration.

well thats more like a reasoned arguement. I dont think there many that will disagree tha Abu Hamzarr (sp?) is a first class cunt and should have been deported years ago.
Asher

« Reply #132 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:03:17 »

But no this government leaves him here while he mind washes kids into hating us, hes on £110k benefits I read, not being funny im on a fair whack but fuck me I work for it.  He just comes over here and breeds! its ludicrous

(if tax man aks I am not on much, thanks)
McLovin

« Reply #133 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:06:50 »

The mad clerics preaching racial hatered should all be removed. It surely cannot be that hard a task?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Thursday, July 7, 2005, 14:24:31 »

whatever piemonte the supreme being of knowledge (sat at a computer desk in a cosy office job like everyone else)

i'll say it again, the freemasons rule the world

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: