Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Disappearing members  (Read 377414 times)
Melksham Red

« Reply #240 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:13:34 »

MOS lives on, in a truncated format (there's less online fights with bitter northern fans these days for one thing) here

http://www.fansonline.net/swindontown/mb/

Leroy is still a regular, though he's not been on for a week or so, so he may have deleted his account in protest at PDC not being right wing enough for his tastes.

I went to school with riddel and have met leroy a few times. Good lads they are, for homosexuals that is.

You won't find the political bollocks that continually stain this forum even weel before PDCs arrival, though you must have an opinion on masterchef.

« Last Edit: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:16:02 by Melksham Red » Logged
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:18:54 »

I'm getting pretty fucking fed up of this argument going round in circles, yes.

Same here.  I can't believe another 5 pages have added to this thread since I last looked.  It's an argument that nobody is going to win and as Arriba said, it's dragging the whole forum down.
Melksham Red

« Reply #242 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:21:27 »

It's already won. PDC is our manager and 99% of our fans don't give a fuck about his beliefs. If a few people don't like it then so what. They can bleat all they want it won't change a thing.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:25:43 »

I might make a dramatic exit from the TEF so I can stop having to trawl through pages and pages of repeated disagreements...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:38:12 »

At least it's all being kept in one thread now.

A thread which I have now bumped back to the top.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:42:53 »

1. Very disapointed that nobody mentioned dillyfivebellies during the blast from the past bit of the thread.

2. PDC is gonna be brilliant.

3. Lefties throwing a wobbly now there is a surprise. Remmber you are not allowed to have any other view  other that what the all knowing moral gurdains deem to be correct.

4. PDC is a fascist but as with most things there are many differet forms of fascism and PDC patricluar brand of fascism is not that bad (I don't agree with it) and people would do well to read up on the differnt forms of fascism.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:53:19 »

Hi GFM

How are you today Cheesy
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 15:59:13 »

For fucks sake, 17 pages of drivel.

Every Town fan i've spoken to seems dead happy with this appointment. Like I said last night, the best thing to happen to us since Hoddle. I cannot wait for the season to start.

Can't we just focus on tomorrow's press conference now (which I'm looking forward to immensely!) and talk about the most important thing, football Huh?

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 16:02:51 »

For fucks sake, 17 pages of drivel.

Every Town fan i've spoken to seems dead happy with this appointment. Like I said last night, the best thing to happen to us since Hoddle. I cannot wait for the season to start.

Can't we just focus on tomorrow's press conference now (which I'm looking forward to immensely!) and talk about the most important thing, football Huh?

Yes i'm with you. Can't wait to hear what PDC has to say tomorrow.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #249 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 16:02:54 »

What time is the press conference tomorrow?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 16:03:33 »

What time is the press conference tomorrow?

Dont think there is a set time at the moment. Probably PM though i'd imagine.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 16:04:10 »

I think I saw 11:30am on Twitter.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 16:04:25 »

Im going to sit in just my pants whilst wanking furiously listening to the press conference tomorrow.

Thats how i roll.

No different to any other day then really ?
nochee

« Reply #253 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 16:10:28 »

I had a really shit job once with a management that was equally as shit. Their view to the staff was "you have a job, shut up and get on with it. If you don't like it, fuck off"

After trawling through pages of arguments, for and against. And then countless pages repeating the same thing which is now boring the fuck out of everyone. I think we should adapt the views of my previous employers.

Either, get on with it, or fuck off.

It's been done to death now.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 16:15:48 »

Gonna stay out of this one now cos it's boring me like most other people.  Just wanted to point out that I did not call anyone a hypocrite PaulD and the twisting of my words and thoughts wasn't really required.

Apart from that, I am staying away from any political threads in future, it's seems that certain people take exception to anyone that doesn't 100% agree with their beliefs. 

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: