Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Disappearing members  (Read 377328 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #165 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:12:11 »

Jimmy has a lot of work on and a couple of kids.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:15:52 »

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

I forgot about Nils the priest- wasn't he Norwegian?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:18:31 »

I forgot about Nils the priest- wasn't he Norwegian?

I am Norwegian... and Spartacus.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:21:55 »

Luftputefartøyet.

I'm disappointed that some on the forums are unable to respect the decision of others and feel the need to slag them off for it. If anything makes me want to stop posting, it's that.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:29:26 »

I'm disappointed that some on the forums are unable to respect the decision of others and feel the need to slag them off for it. If anything makes me want to stop posting, it's that.

I agree.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 18:01:01 »

I'm still here!  What is it with all of these drama queens.  Being a member of this site is all about the 80% bollocks, got fuck all to do with who's in charge at SN1.

I am just here to stalk Fred and laugh at his posts!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 18:03:07 »

...and to make the Treme crew into a duo.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 19:34:13 »

I just wanted to be in your gang

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 20:44:34 »

Not that anyone will miss my occasional visits to the CG, but they're going to be more occasional until PDC moves on. I won't sign out of here, because this is about debate and I might as well make my point here, since I won't be making it in the DRS, but I wanted to add my name to the list of antifascisti.

Di Canio's politics became our problem when our board chose to ignore them. Of all the dodgy geezers we've had running STFC over the years, I never thought it would be this board who would make an appointment that would stop me wholeheartedly supporting my club for the first time.

As long as I'm ashamed of what our club is being seen to stand for, or at best to be prepared to brush under the carpet, I won't be comfortable giving it my money. It wasn't much anyway.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 22:19:46 »

Ummm was it roving?? And no I didn't the Bristol City girl did!

Probably not.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 22:33:06 »

I now play football on sundays with the poster formally known as 'give us an S' he stopped posting a while ago though....and probably doesnt remember the fact we ever even met before because it was on the mini bus trip to Hereford away (most boring game ever) and he was fucking battered and then some.

I'm sure I've played football against Jimmy Cider within the last couple of years, cant for the life of me think what team it was though.

West Swindon?

Who do you play?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 22:37:50 »

West Swindon?

Who do you play?

That might be the one, isnt that the team you played?

I played for Nationwide Pavilion last season.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 22:40:33 »

Yeah used to. Got my own team for next season, so if you ever fancy coming training give me a shout.

Is nationwide div 4? Who is that a different one?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 23:14:59 »

Yeah used to. Got my own team for next season, so if you ever fancy coming training give me a shout.

Is nationwide div 4? Who is that a different one?

Is it a new team? when is training?

There is a Nationwide team in division 3 I think but this one is different. Nationwide Pavilion are in division 7 and have evolved from the Nationwide casuals who used to play in some casual league.

They were short of players one game and clarkie played and bought me along. Clarkie doesnt actually play for them but they kept needing players - so I saw out the season despite not really knowing anyone.

Also didnt help I didnt play at all previous season or the start of this one, then come november im playing saturdays and sundays! so unfit these days!
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 23:16:47 »

Not that anyone will miss my occasional visits to the CG, but they're going to be more occasional until PDC moves on. I won't sign out of here, because this is about debate and I might as well make my point here, since I won't be making it in the DRS, but I wanted to add my name to the list of antifascisti.

Di Canio's politics became our problem when our board chose to ignore them. Of all the dodgy geezers we've had running STFC over the years, I never thought it would be this board who would make an appointment that would stop me wholeheartedly supporting my club for the first time.

As long as I'm ashamed of what our club is being seen to stand for, or at best to be prepared to brush under the carpet, I won't be comfortable giving it my money. It wasn't much anyway.
i THINK REDFROG ANSWERS MY EARLIER QUESTION.
All this anal , intelectial ass kicking means nothing to the Town' Redfrog like the rest are occasional fans with no real financial input. Redfrog occasional visitor to the county ground. Sonic, an occasional visitor to the county ground, I'll hazard a guess the rest of the intellectials are occasional visitors to the county ground. The result is they can do all the posturing and chest beating they like but it means fuck all to STFC. I'm pissed and just run the gauntlet of Man rd lost my glasses and my laptop is playing up but I hope I've got my message accross. Be as anal as you like but you mean nothing to the Town because you are in the mionority of minorities. Town are on the up and without you sad arses. COYR
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: